Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario-Making Team

Hey guys,

I am interested in getting back into scenarios, but i think it'd be alot cooler to form a scenario-making team or something. I'm asking Jay Bee and Allard specifically since I've known them for a long time now, but I throw it out to others too. I think it's a good idea because it allows a pooling of resources, ideas, and talent, and it can get done quicker.

Waddya think?
    "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

I kinda feel like I'm already part of a team. BeBro helps me w/all my splash pages & Gothmog always fixes the "bronze age city" problem for me. In addition, Kindal, Snog, and Cpoulos have offered indespensible assistance in playtesting and suggestions that invariably make my scenarios better. Don't know if you need it, but I can always offer assistance in the research area of historical scenarios, especially for 16th, 17th, and 18th century scenarios.

Do you fix up the Civ2 Scenario Collection site?

Salutations,
    Exile

------------------
    Lost in America
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Nope, I left the A+A site a while ago.

Thanks for offering help. What I had in mind was to get maybe 4-8 people on a team, and each time a scenario was made, there would be one person with the idea who would lead the team, and then everybody would collaborate until a final idea was developed. After that, there would be a division of labor into various areas, and that would be that. The author would be cited either as "the civ 2 scenario team" or the leader plus "the civ 2 scenario team".
      "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

Comment

as I said in the sleague forum I would be glad to join but I don´t have a lot of time right now
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

And as I said in the other forum: I would be glad to help. (you havent seen a scenario made by me yet but you will, I have one in playtesting right now.)
          [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited March 21, 2001).]
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Well... and awful lot of time has passed since those golden days. I am no longer as motivated as I used to be (I'm talking about 1997-1998). Those were the days remember? My name consistently appeared in the thankyou section of so many scenario's readmes of that time... But things change and I became less and less involved with the Civ2 community. Which of course doesn't mind I got entirely disconnected. Anyway, I do not feel the motivation to embark myself in a project such as that

What I'd like to see however, is you tackling that Philippines scenario we talked about so long ago

Comment

I'll be interested.

I consider myself a quite good mapmaker, but i'm a bt too perfectionist...

I just drew Coffee for my SA mod, and i'm proud of it.

I'm also good at modifiying images, like getting the Frigates' sail onto the Galleon's hull, changing turret positions in tanks, getting the Howitzer's barrel into a tank chasis, etc.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
              X