Barbarian attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian attacks

In the scenario I am making I have discovered that Barbarians haven´t the same agresiveness that in normal plays, they don´t conquer cities without defences and they don´t attack continously cities (they start walking around some free lands).
    I think that becuase they have a lot of cities, but I don´t if this the reason.

Have you altered the "ai" of the roman tribe, altering the city stile of the romans changes the barbarian city stile, altering the roman tribe's personality might change barbarian personality as well.
    Other than that I'd say you having lots of cities is a factor (I have the same problem in my scenario, not whit event created barbarians though).
    I have also seen somewhare that barbararians wont attack cities that wasn't there from "the begining" whatever that means.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

And I forgot to mention; If there is a specific city that you would like to see the barbarians attack, use the move to event.

Comment

Change the role of your barbarian units to 0 (attacking).

Comment

Or change the role of the barbarian unit to air superiorety (the AI should make a more agressive use of the unit, even though it is a land unit)...

Comment

Working...
          X