Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A cpoulos-que thread: worst King in Spanish history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly I don't know that much about Spanish kings...
    I could name a very bad Swedish one though.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

quote:

Now if he didn't live in la Zarzuela Palace and he went to work everyday using public transportation, then he'd be an ideal king indeed...

true, true...

maybe Philip VI.....
      Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Jay Bee's Visigoth scenario is so good in terms of terrain accuracy and historical reality.
        The situations like the Black Death and the Tribal uprisings in the Ibro valley really add deapth to the game.
        As a staunch Romanist I took the cause of the Romans, sought to protect Liberius at all costs, a real state of emergency, activating and gearing all villages and towns to military output, the CrossBow men are deadly!
        Only things I added to it were a change in the design of the 'Byz.' units, the only thing 'wrong' with them was that they were old-fashioned, wearing gear that was out of date by at least 300 years, so I swapped the pagan emblems for the Chi-Rho monogram and changed the plate armour to chain mail in the suits of the units.
        Chi Rho?
        For information on the lively career of the Patrician Liberius, who was in his eighties when put under the command of the Hispania project, click Here

------------------
        MRP
        MRP

Comment

Masis, why don't you post the units? I'd like to see them.

------------------
          All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

There is no real change in the 'Byzantine' units created by Jay Bee, I only edited minor things like emblems and armour, I swapped the 'Byz' cavalry for one I had made myself for another scenario.
            Unfortunately I have yet to set up my own web site, I may do so to promote the Roman-'Byzantine'Civ II scenarios that are available, including of course ones I have created myself.
            So that means I can not post the units here to view-but e-mail me and I can send them to you---> Khatchik@cwcom.net

------------------
            MRP
            MRP

Comment

Working...
            X