Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized I was supposed to be playing this PBEM

What's up with FiGu?
    "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
    "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
    The Spanish Civilization Site
    "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

• Damnit!! Turn Coming tomorrow!
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• thats what you always say

Well, I dont care
        Last edited by Nilat; October 2, 2003, 13:02.
        "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Damnit!! I've to give every tech i got so i can give Republic to Russia, same with Turkey. Ill return your payments to your country that i cant give.

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

• Use CivDip, Figu...
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• And....? BUMP!

Or well, if you prefer to learn some Spanish:

¡BUMP!
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Does someone else want to play the turn and give the techs to everybody?

Comment

• Shall we declare this PBEM dead?

Comment

• Looks like that. Thanks alot FiGu....

Comment

• Okey, just say a link with Civ2 Dip and ill give you the bloody turn..

Comment

• Okey, just say a link with Civ2 Dip and ill give you the bloody turn..
                        That's not the proper way to ask for it

Section "Civilization II" -> "PBEM Diplomacy"

Comment

• Okey, Once i get to know how to use it, you'll get the turn

Comment

• Okey, FranceGerman Deal!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Francerusso Deal!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• And Last... TurkeyFrance Deal!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X