Is there anybody here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody here?

I remember there used to be a large diplomacy network.

Even I took part.

Now I see 3 threads from the last several months...

how horrible.

Well, that's what happens when you don't visit in the last several months. If nobody plays, it dies.

Alternative response: Go to CFC
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Well, so play what's here, or start a new one. Only way to make it better is to play.
      "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
      phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
      three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

Re: Is there anybody here?

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        I remember there used to be a large diplomacy network.

Even I took part.

Now I see 3 threads from the last several months...

how horrible.
        If you can find seven people that want to play diplomacy and a mapmaker I could GM a game.

Comment

Yeah, this forum doesn't really play to the interests of the casual gamer. It requires a bit of a commitment. That's why most games only last a few months IMO.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

There's evidently still enough people checking this forum- start a thread and see how quickly people show up.

Comment

start a thread and see how quickly people show up.
              this is what I did

Comment

Siro - 1
                Ciders - 0

Comment

So bipolar, if you are here, then why is it that your godloving peasants haven´t seen you for years?
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

An honest lack of interest in the current NES.

Comment

Sorry
                      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

It's not your fault, I'm just not as enthralled by the setting of this one. It's silly, but that kind of stuff is important to me.

Comment

Actually, it had occurred to me to restart the Gnome NES, only with an overhauled economic system with way less math. Would people be interested if I did?

Comment

I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to. I'd love to.

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                              It's not your fault, I'm just not as enthralled by the setting of this one. It's silly, but that kind of stuff is important to me.
                              I can understand that. Does this mean I can advertise your space as free?

PS. The GnomeNES looked cool, I could go for that.

PPS. Though what I really want is for Foolish to resume Age of Glass.

Comment

Working...
                              X