Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets start another

Lets start another NES, please
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Bipolarbear and I will reveal our magnum opus in a week or so. The model we've worked out is reminiscent of Greek city-states. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by appleciders; November 10, 2006, 21:23.
    "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
    phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
    three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

Yes yes comrades! A lot of planning and anticipation on our part for this one.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

The people are waiting.

Comment

They will have to wait until after my chemistry exam Tuesday, and probably after my chem lab report Wednesday, but hopefully I'll start a pre-production thread this Thursday, and this will get up and running over Thanksgiving when I can see Bipolarbear in person and hammer out the silly details.

Comment

Thanksgiving week will be an NES-full week indeed. Count me in!

Well, unless it's something like "watch paint dry NES" or something. I might skip that one.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

No, this will be even more exciting than the hallowed "Watch Grass Grow" NES.

Comment

what this forum is about, please tell me
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Tell me, too.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's hard to explain quickly, but we set up several nations with relevent statistics and maps, then take control of the nations and rule them ourselves and try to take over each other's countries, or NPCs controlled by a moderator. The HRENES is a good, if complex, example; read the first and last few pages and you'll understand.

Comment

I want a nation too
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Me too, but I still don't quite get it. what is HRENES>?
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

OK, I'll count you in, LordShiva. Keep checking back; I've got some homework backed up, but I'll have something up this week.

Heresson, check the thread immediately below this one in this forum, the one that's titled "HRE NES".

Comment

HRENES is boring.
                            We need a new one dammit!

Comment

MonkeyNES 2006!!!
                              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                              X