It's been awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been awhile

Wow. It must have been over 5 years since I looked at this forum. I remember that this was my bread and butter in Apolyton before I joined micronations. IT seems a lot has changed. Are people still doing diplomacy games? What exactly is an NES, and how does it differ from the old story threads of the past?
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

There hasn't been a diplomacy game in a while. NESes are quite similar to the story threads, but typically more control over the course of events is placed in a single game moderator.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Also nowadays, the NESes are slowly approaching the character of a (very complex and deep) computer game, with rules, quantified stats and formulas for combat resolve...
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Hmmm...it seems that the old S&D pop just migrated over and a new breed has set it. It's like watching evolution
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Its like watching a mass extinction. Our "biosphere" is in a ****ing ice lock.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Working...
          X