New NES Anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got it. Next?

EDIT: Changed the link to the map to a different format. Gamecube64 is right again, .PNG is much smaller.
    Last edited by appleciders; March 15, 2005, 01:09.
    "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
    phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
    three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• The Clay Gnomes-- Underneath the patio, right at the top edge between the bushes
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Mmk. Will do, but not tonight, as I need some sleep. Ideally and probably tomorrow, cartainly by Friday. I'm also going to begin sticking in NPC gnomish colonies; if I put one where someone wants to start, just tell me and you can take that colony over.

Comment

• We the tree gnome people of the lower right hand corner rise up and declare our existence.

Try as you may, we will not be defeated.

Rather, it is you who will bee defeated!!!

(That isn't a typo, us writers call it "foreshadowing")
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Adding new nations. One more player, and I'll take this into a new thread and we'll officially begin.

Comment

• Gnomes of the twin lakes.
              These gnomes are know for their affection for shrubs and lakes, so it would make sense that they would settle in a bosh on the shores the the tein lakes.

Their dictator-for-life, Gamecube the 64th, makes his people work under crack of whip, hoping to make his society as efficient as that of his own affinity, ants.
              I changed my signature

Comment

• Arrgh! And after I had just finished setting you up! In the interest of space to write in, I'm shortening that to Twin Lake Gnomes. Updated map, plus two NPC gnome colonies, on the way.

EDIT: Map updated. We'll start Friday, come hell or high water, or sooner if another player joins.
                Last edited by appleciders; March 16, 2005, 23:00.

Comment

• OK, it's Friday, so I'm beginning the move into a new thread. This NES is still open to new colonies, so those of you who said they'd play and aren't yet, JOIN UP!

Comment

Working...
                  X