Starting a New NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a New NES

I was thinking whether it would be better do one NES at a time, or as many as we want. I don't think that there are many NES'ers any more, so that leads me to one NES at a time. What do you guys think?

Another might draw participants. No way to tell. Even with a healthy number of players in a forum, you probably don't want more than 3 or 4. If you have a good idea, go for it.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I would reccomend agaisnt it. We have enough trouble getting enough people to do it w/ just one NES. If you have something uber new and innovative, then go for it, but if its jsut the smae ond NES thing, but in a different time period, then I would say don't.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Just based on the number of responses to this thread, I think it should give you some idea of how little traffic there is here. Probably a better idea not to Nuke Master, if were still thinking aboot it.

Comment

Well, those of us who are also members at CFC could heavily advertise there

I believe at CFC there are right now 4 to 7 active NES, so it shouldn´t be a problem to find players there. I just like Poly more than CFC, that´s why I decided to open this one here

Nuclear:
          What would´ve been your idea?
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Well, I never actually said I was going to make one

Comment

But it seems as though your intent was to make one. I would assume thta that intent has thus ben drained?

Comment

That was not my intent either.

Comment

I have an NES (several, actually), but I'm going to wait a while. Two would have to be moderated, one could be unmoderated.
                  Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Working...
                  X