• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVM

EDIT: Wrong Forum
    "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
    MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
    JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

So should I cast a spell to summon the God of the Mods to smite this dastardly thread?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

No. And we try not to mention the m-o-d word, lest such an announcement draws them to our holy sanctuary.

Some unnatural karmic influence caused Jason to accidentaly post in this lowly sub-forum, perhaps a hint to update that exploration NES, sometime, eventually, perhaps?
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Your message carries with it a certain arrogance Icarus. Is it war you beg for? Why are you so masochistic? Don't you already have your hands full? I could summon the ful power of the Persian Army, and her on again off again Navy to crush you.
        Of course I could lose Phoenicai and a few surrounding provinces in the process, but then that gives me more reason to fascize them when I reclaim Persia's glory.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Go for it, little Darius, or whoever the drooling imbred half-wit leader of your pathetic little collection of sheep-buggering peasants happens to be. And if your soldiers actually do find their way out of Iraq, we will decidedly trounce you by casually swatting you with 12 to 20 page thesis driven research papers.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Working...
          X