Nostalgia Dip Spring 2011 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Dip Spring 2011 Results

Again, sorry for the cut-down map. Players will recieve full size map, but the forum won't let me post a bigger one. If you want a clearer (but bigger) .bmp file, just ask.

Note on Russian moves: You can't use a navy to support a move that's happening inland, so a F Lap can't support anything to do with Swe since its coasts don't border Swe.

Anyway, need Russian and Turkish retreats ASAP Fall orders due Tuesday 10:30 EST

Turkey (Marcelo)
    A (Hun) S F Adr - Ser (support cut)
    A (Rum) S F Adr - Ser (support cut
    F (Wbs) - Bul
    A (Cro) S A Hun
    F (Ion) S F Adr - Ven (invalid order, unit dislodged, can retreat to Gre, Alb, Apu or OTB)
    F (Adr) - Ser (move fails)
    F (Aeg) - EME (move fails)
    A (Izm) S A Ank
    A (Ank) hold

UK (End is Forever)
    F NWG-Nwy
    F Edi-NWG
    F ARC S F Edi-NWG
    F Lon-NTH
    A Swe S F NWG-Nwy (support cut)
    F SKA S A Swe
    F Den S A Swe (support cut)
    A Ham H
    A Ruh S F Ham
    F Hol S F Ham

Germany (orange)
    A Fra S F Ber - Ham
    F Ber - Ham (move fails)

Russia (chegitz)
    F BRN - NWG (move fails)
    F WHI H
    F LAP S F BAL - SWE (invalid order)
    A FIN S F BAL - SWE
    F BAL - SWE (move fails
    F BHM - DEN (move fails)
    F STP - GOB
    A SAX S FRA H (support cut, unit dislodged, can retreat to Sil or OTB)
    A CZE H
    A SLO - HUN (move fails)
    A POD S A SLO - HUN
    A SER S A ODE - RUM (support cut)
    A ODE - RUM (move fails)
    F EBS - SEV
    A DON - ROS
    F GEO - EBS
    A KAZ - IRN

Italy (Imran)
    A (Ven) - Aus
    A (Mun) S Fr A (Aus) - Sax

France (SnowFire)
    A Aus-Sax
    A Swi S Italian A Ven-Aus
    A Mil S Italian A Ven-Aus
    A Tus-Ven
    A Lyo-Mar
    F Mar-Lig
    A Auv S Spanish A Bar
    F SAO-Mor (move fails)

Spain (Shi Huangdi)
    F GOL S F SOG -> WME (move fails)
    F SOG -> WME
    A POR -> MAD
    F SVE -> GIB
    A BAR H

Egypt (GePap)
    A Rom H
    F Mal->Ion
    F Nap support F mal->Ion
    F Lbs->Eme
    F Ada support F Lbs->Eme
    F Mor H
    A Wsa support F mor
    F Wme->Sog (move fails)
    F Alg support F Wme->Sog
    A Cai->Isr
    A Tun H
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bosh; March 25, 2004, 23:38.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Betrayed by the French and the Italians. And here I was helping to keep you alive.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Darn it boy, check your e-mails!
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hmm? Betrayed? This is all a misunderstanding. You said Russian soldiers loved Mozart, no? My Austrian brigade was merely delievering some CDs for your troops! Specially recorded from his birthplace! And you call it betrayal. Sheesh.

Speaking of which, can we get some retreats? Like, say, is A Mun going to Silesia or not?
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I already sent my response to Boshko.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I would like one as well.....

Comment

My response to you is: yes.

Comment

We may have more detailed things to discuss...soon.

Comment

Sent out the email that the Russkies were going to Sil and the Turks OTB a while back. Get those orders in.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

News

DATELINE CAIRO:

Egyptian sources todays spoke with confidence about the current campaign to liberate the Turkish people from the murderous UK-backed Junta that so treacherously stabbed it's longtime allies in the back. "The Junta has paid dearly for it treachery, and Allience forces are closing in rapidly from all directions. In only a few more months, the whole rotten edifice will collapse and Allience forces will enter Istanbul".

Reporters also pressed Egypt on the current developments in Central Europe and Iberia. "Egypt is shocked at the actions of the Italian government in exile-specially how it could it have fully abandoned it's people and given up the eternal city of venice to rampaging French forces".

On the topic of France: "Egypt has welcomed French assistance against the murderous Junta, but at this point, the government of France can not be considered a friend of Egypt. Our forces are prepared to fight off what we expect to be a 'pearl harbor' in Italy and Western Africa by Franco-Spanish forces.". The general added: "let the government of France know that once the murdeours Junta has finally been dealt with completely, Egyptian forces will settle all debts".

Annalists confirms Egyptian claims with regard to the war with Turkey: as of July 5th, Russia forces have massed along the Balkan Borders while Egyptian forces lie of the southern coast of Turkey itself-'While the General's timeframe might be optimistic' said Jonah Ogglebie ofJohn's Defense Review magazine out of NY, 'his basic statement that Turkish forces are surrounded, outnumbered and frankly outgeneraled are correct. In only a few years, Turkey has seen massive losses on all front and has gone from the strongest military in Europe to a power barely hanging on to dear life".

Ogglebie was asked if the seeming unison of non-allience powers against Russian and Egyptian forces would give time for Turkey to rest and survive:

"Given the current force structure and the realities of Geography, the allience has sufficient forces in the west to hold of any mayor gains by the UK, France, or Spain, while it also has sufficient forces to still defeat Turkey very soon. Now, don;t expect any mayor allience gains in the west and perhaps even some minor loss of ground, but once the allience finishes Turkey off, the other powers will be hardpressed to avoid the fate of Turkey, Ukraine and Poland."

Comment

It is Tuesday and I have no map.

Comment

It is Monday, and the peasants are revolting.
                        All syllogisms have three parts.
                        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

No, that's just you.

Comment

Comment

ENGLAND!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X