No announcement yet.

GDNES2 - The Age of War (2nd Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, as it looks like this NES is now only played by Gen Tacticus and Sheep, I believe that it is time to close it.

It served its purpouse well, I believe, since it was (considering also the first thread, a 1140 messagges long NES, and it was one of the longest running NESes here at Poly)

I shall start working on a new interesting one very soon.

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• go to the alternate history NES that one needs players and the more it has the better
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Thanks Giovanni for a thouroughly entertaining NES. God knows how long it went on for, but its the best NES I've played so far at Poly. I hope your next one is just as fun and successful.

Comment

• Congrats Mr. Giovanni for a job well done., very enjoyable indeed....

Comment

• ignore this post, made it before I realized this NES was ended.
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• damn i was too late, nuts, well come to my NES, JNES. I need two players, Japan and Russia.
              Donate to the American Red Cross.
              Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• LOL

Thank you all.
                But you should also thank Sheep, his American Wars were essentials for this NES

Saluti
                "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                The trick is the doing something else."
                — Leonardo da Vinci
                "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Working...
                X