No announcement yet.

Dip 50: Spring 1875 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, with Gerwald and orange responding favoravly to the proposed CSA/Mexico draw, can we hear from Defiant and Boshko on this? That ought to just about settle things, unless Cyber Gnu has become a full time player, in which case we could play on, right?
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Look, do what you will, I barely visit this site anymore, I don't share Ruffhaus's thought of China not being defensible, it is and the ground I gave up is neglible in contrast to what I hold and what is needed for a stalemate. Since England quit I have to allies, which is correct and trying to deal with that moron in Turkey diplomatically would only raise my frustration level to new heights so it is not worth it, I don't give a rat's a** what you do. My fall moves have been in for a very long time.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

that "moron" offered you a plan that would have put you in position to at least share in a draw 3 years ago. But you blew it, pal, by insisting on your might makes right approach to the game Ruff is correct, your position is indefensible. You'll die a slow death, but you'll eventually die. So will I, which is why I'm ok with the draw (not to mention that I don't have a whole lot of my blood sweat and tears in this game, as I came in as a replacement)
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Defiant, I'm not trying to cheat you out of anything. In fact I prefer to continue the game. I was simply asking if you and orange were willing to concede the obvious eventual finish. He is/was, and now apparently you are not. Fine.

Let's get it on then. I'm just saying that I have at minimum a two way draw here, and I there is nothing that you can do to stop it. I will accept nothing less. However I am not attempting to force you into concession prematurely. I think that it's over for you, and while it will take many turns, I will take full evil enjoyment in slowly and meticulously out-guessing you in the Pacific again and again, picking off strategical sea territories and supply centers one by one, while your lines in Asia erode and allows the hordes in.

Boshko, since Defiant wants to play on, which is his right, will you please place England in civil disorder, and have us continue?
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Boshko?

Can we get some guidance here? Do we have a CSA/Mexico draw, or are we playing on?

Comment

Well, what's is gonna be Defiant? Boshko? I want to know if this game is continuing or not before moving on and taking decisions to join (or not) new games.

My assertion is that there is no hope for China to survive given the current circumstances and alliance structures. Three of the four remaining players agree. Using the stall tactic to declare a draw is disgraceful. Can we get a definitive answer here?

I think you have every right to make me back up my claim, Defiant, and I'm willing to do it. Just tell me whether we are continuing or not. It's in your court. If Boshko has dropped the game we'll get another GM to complete this....

Comment

Berzerker? Larry? Can one of you guys pick this up as a replacement GM? I'm providing the maps. It should only take a couple of turns until Defiant cries uncle!

Comment

yawn.....wake me up when somebody makes a decision

Comment

Okay, well with 3 YES votes and a "do what ever you want" from the remaining active players, and no GM to decide, I'm declaring this game a draw between the CSA and Mexico. If anyone has a gripe with that, then they can step in and either take up one of the CD nations or the reigns as GM.

As I've commented on and been backed up by my ally Gerwald and orange (the third active player), the diplomatic and tactical situation indicates that Defiant's China has no allies, no stalemate line, and cannot withstand eventual defeat at the hands of of his constantly advancing enemies. He is already heavily outnumbered and at war with the other 3 active nations. Also, non of the 3 nations in CD have or contribute to a stalemate line even using the "all units support" junk sometimes employed by GMs here.

Sorry Defiant, but I did it for you in Hagakure, when I could have stalled it till we all quit. And that gave you a solo. If you disagree with this, then I'll take this game up again any time that you want. Right now I'm updating the scoring in the Apolyton player/particpation ratings. I expect you to add the .5 for both me and Gerwald in the Snowfire/winner standings which you have ownship of.

Comment

Working...
                    X