SNESA: From the Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNESA: From the Ashes

World War two has left Germany divided in two, Communism reigns supreme in the East, In the West rumblings begin, an inspirational leader has risen, a march has begun and the beuracrats in their side of Berlin quake as he approaches with his fanatical army. The USSR will not stand to see the wall he stands against broken down, but can he be stopped? The Polish grow restless under communism, they prepare to overthrow the imposed government. France, rebuilt after the Second World war, negotiates with both sides of their saviors, who will they join? Cracks have long since appeared in the British Empire, they have lost India and Australia, and stand to loose more as time progresses.
    And across the Ocean a giant prepares to return to his slumber, but will Britain let them? Even now parliment appeals to them not to abandon Europe to the Soviet powerhouse, but will the Americans listen? Will the British Empire fall finally to the Armies of Russia?

That my freinds, is for you to Decide......

America
    Ruler:
    Large Army
    Medium Navy
    Medium Airforce
    Democracy

East Germany
    Ruler: SKILORD
    Medium Army
    No Navy
    Small Airforce
    Communism

West Germany
    Ruler:
    Small Army
    No Navy
    No Airforce
    Republic

Britain
    Ruler: Darkness' Edge
    Medium Army
    Imperial Navy
    Small Airforce
    Parlimentary Monarchy

France
    Ruler: mmtt
    Medium Army
    No Navy
    Small Airforce
    Republic

Italy
    Ruler:
    Small Army
    Small Navy
    Medium Airforce
    Democracy

Spain
    Ruler: Space05us
    Large Army
    Medium Navy
    Medium Airforce
    Fascism

Brazilian Empire
    Ruler:
    Large Army
    Small Navy
    No Airforce
    Republic

Japan
    Ruler:
    Small Army
    Small Navy
    Small Airforce
    Republic

China
    Ruler:
    Large Army
    Small Navy
    No Airforce
    Communism

USSR
    Ruler: Jack_www
    Large Army
    Large Navy
    Medium Airforce
    Communism

New Zulu Empire
    Ruler:
    Large Army
    Small Navy
    No Airforce
    Communism

Greece
    Ruler:
    Small Army
    Small Navy
    No Airforce
    Democracy

Poland
    Ruler:
    Medium Army
    Small Navy
    Small Airforce
    Communism

Australia
    Ruler: Sheep
    Medium Army
    Medium Navy
    Medium Airforce
    Democracy

New Persian Empire
    Ruler:
    Large Army
    Small Navy
    No Airforce
    Despotism

Mexico
    Ruler: Easthaven I
    Small Army
    Small Navy
    No Airforce
    Civil War

India
    Ruler:
    Small Army
    No Navy
    Medium Airforce
    Republic

Every few Days I will Post an Update, changing army sizes here as have been noted, i will also change the map and Post Random events as well as any battle calculations, for those of you who have been to Civfanatics this will be akin to Return to our Roots 2, the Moderation is very loose, i will gather your nation's actions from your posts so you need not send in orders, unless you wish to do something secretly (ie: support communist rebels in Vietnam).
    Last edited by SKILORD; November 4, 2002, 14:23.
    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

I will take Australia (must be patriotic)
    I hope this goes well.......
    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

ooc: sheep...you bastard! i wanted australia

I'll do the next best thing...I bags the British.

Comment

I will take France...ViveDe Gaulle!
        When does thre NES starts? late 40s? 50s?

Comment

lol, sorry mate I am Australia too, first in best served, wanna a MPP tho?
          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
          Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
          Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
            lol, sorry mate I am Australia too, first in best served, wanna a MPP tho?
            sounds good to me

Comment

I'll snatch Spain

Comment

I want to be Russia.
                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

To any European Nations (URSS excluded):
                  As war has destroyed our countries, we need to rebuild. But we can't do it alone, we need to help each other. We need to rebuild a strong Europe and to forget our bloody past.
                  I'm asking to any democratic European Nations to create an Economic Community(MPP/NAP+better tradings+friendship).
                  I'm also asking to any willing nation to don't try to help any of those superpowers trying to get control over the world. We are pawns in their hands but if we can unite, we won't be pawns anymore. We will be strong and will be able to stand with the big two.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------
                  France starts a rebuilding program. Industries, buildings will be built, social services increased.
                  (Probably finished between 5-10 years)

Comment

I'll take Mexico.

Comment

If no-one objects I'll play as West Germany.

The Fuher they called him, his men poured over the barriers placed before them. He estimated that they would reeach Berlin soon, would they destroy the wall as the Fuher had promised? Was it all just a grand bluff? when he saw the empty farms left in his wake he doubted that it was, but hope springs eternal. The Chancellor had been quick to grab power when Hitler's Empire had fallen, would this man now wrest it from him? Over my dead body he thought, but he took that brash statement when he peered again upon the aftermath.
                      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

The Russian General, over all troops in East Germany was looking over his plans to defend the Berlin wall. He was determined not to let anyone past it or break it down. He was sure his plan would suceed. Under his command he had 350,000 ground troops. He also had the two whole armor divisions, and could call up anther if he needed the help. The Russian Airforce also had bombers ready to go as well as fights to protect the bombers.
                        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

To West Germany:
                          If you make any atempt to remove the Berlin wall we will consider it an act of war on East Germany, and thus will come to their aid.

Comment

MEXICO

Pancho Villa of the Mexican Revolutionaries marches into Mexico City with 300,000 men and overthrows the corrupt ruling party, which is the PRI. The palace gaurds are humuliated and defeated. Pancho Villa orders the execution of all PRI members by firing squad. Sunrise the next day all PRI members and sympathizers in Mexico City are shot to death.

Pancho Villa broadcasts over national radio. He promises the people of Mexico that the rich will no longer rule, this is their country and it shall stay that way. Enlistment boost nationwide, in nine weeks the army will be estimated to have grown double. Parades are held in many small villages nation wide as well as major cities.

Pancho Villa continues executing all PRI members nation wide as well as competing rebel factions. He also creates an expeditionary force of 70,000 men in charge of destroying the mexican mafia and executing all of their members, second objective is to sweep up the last of the PRI groups and sympathizers, Mission estimated to last for 8 weeks. Pancho Villa also releases all political prisoners who were imprisoned for supporting him, the rest he executes.

He orders his top lieutenants to get the country in order. They establish multiple departments such as the Treasury department, Foreign Affairs department, and the Weapons Research department.

He orders the creation of an air force.

TO SPAIN: We ask you to help aid us in creating a formidable air force. We also ask for help in improving our military. We are your descendants, that is why we come to you first.

Pancho Villa promotes himself to General. He burns the old government constitution and institutes a temporary one. He asks the world for aid in constructing a new constitution from scratch for liberated Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                            X