No announcement yet.

cAHNES: 1811

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Poland: I highly doubt your people can be more educated, nor more physicaly fit than mine! For we too have been creating more schools and acadamies. Just to prove it I say we should set up competitions between our two countries. To test education we can set up spelling competitions, and geography competitions. More can be added to that when you lose and decide that there should be different things. For Physical fitness I suggest bringing back the Olympics. The competitions in our Olympics would of course apply more to modern life, such as a shooting competition, running competition, skiing, and wrestling. Also, lets keep to men sports, no ice skating or anything rediculous like that.

To All European Nations: You are all invited to join the Academic and Physical Olympics. The first competitions will be held in 10 years, the exact date and competitions still have to be decided upon, as well as where to hold them.

ooc: The NES is slowly but surely dying. C'mon people pick up the pace! Make some action for crying out loud!

Comment

• OOC: I think we should let it die. I've already started working on a "revival" of it which would come in late November, correspending to the aftermath of a civil war in North America, and asia would be opened too...

Comment

• occ: i never sent anything to Poland, and have no intentions to do plz remedy this. I wont post anything from no on. I will wait until the revival
        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
        Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
        Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• ooc: Lets let this fade away into oblivion. Let the Revival begin. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Working...
          X