cAHNES: 1811

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVERT BRITISH ACTIONS

1. Arms distribution to the remnants of Native American cultures at the border with the United States.

2. Colonization of Wisconsin and Ontario, development of Great Lakes trapping routes as well as transportation and communications lines.

NOT SO COVERT BRITISH ACTIONS
    1. Naval Blocade of all French Holdings in the Americas.

2. Portuguese recieve several British Ships that have been repaired, as well as 3 American ships which were captured.

3. British Borders with France prepared for Invasion.

4. British Citizens refer to the French as "Frogs" after one observed Napoleon leaping onto a horse from behind.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

To France(top secret):
      We agree that an invasion of Britain would be the best thing to do. Once the British homeland falls we can take their territories in North America and spilt it between ourselfs.
      Donate to the American Red Cross.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I think I will take as Spain as Ad infinitum is dying.

To Allies(secret):
        We accept the idea of invasion of Britain.
        Spain will take back Portugal. I will expand my navy.

(OOC: for Russia side I dunno but if a war occured between Russia and Britain before. Russia shall be against them and so with France).

Comment

OOC: THe Spanish military was downsized in the peace treaty, so expansion of it violates the treaty. HOwever, Britain does not necessarily know that they are planning to expand their navy...

Historical Note: I'm pretty sure that Burr was actually trying to help the New England states secede, not the western states.
          Well, at first he was, but after that failed he fled west and tried to get the west to secede...he was pretty crazy .

((What about Portugese holdings in south america, they should have all of brazil))
          Portugal was conquered by Spain earlier and its colonies were taken. WHen it was freed by the British, the colonies were not returned.

TO Louisiana: Deal.

To Spain: What do you think of my proposal (look back to page one.)?

To Britain (extremely secret): I am proposing to Spain that if they free CEntral America, CUba, and Florida, i will not try to get South America to rebel. HOwever, there is a loophole. I could transfer to you all resources necessary for the propoganda, but you could actually make it. THat way we don't break any treaty with SPain, get independence for some areas, and can continue propoganda in others .

Comment

OOC: I know I'm breaking treaty but I don't mind much if Britain declare war upon me she will have to face my allies.

To Mexico: Sorry, these are our legitimate colonies we won't give them up. Any propaganda (quite odd it already exists now at least in the modern form) you might intend, will be understood as a declaration of war.

To Louisiana (extremely secret):
            We may sell you Florida if you side with us against Mexico. A double front would crush them or at least force them to more reasonable policy.

Comment

propoganda is not in its modern form. It mainly consists of spies giving money to and encouraging dissident groups, who then recruit more members, possibly using a somewhat modern form of propoganda.

Comment

to France: request denied.

to the Nations of the World: France is dangerous! Dont let yourselves ally with this madman!

to Britain: thank you for aid. army is being built up as we speak

Comment

To Allies(Top Secret):

We will be expanding our navy too, we can sell ships to you Spain and you can hid them in our waters untill the time to attack is near.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Russia is upsizing navy to Large, we expect this to take 4 years.
                  Last edited by Jack_www; October 12, 2002, 12:41.
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

French Diplomacy

NB ALL SECRET

To Britain: Cease your actions aganst the French Empire or face war with the most powerful nation in the world

To Spain: We will assist you in any way against Mexican aggression against your rightful territory.

To Russia: It may be wise to occupy Sweeden first as this will keep our northern flank unexposed. Perhaps I have Norway and you have the rest.

To Lousiana: Carefully think about the Spanish idea, you will either be on the winning side or the losers.

To Mexico: Unless you cease your aggression against Spain, or face war.

To the USA: Be prepared to take British colonies in America once our invasion has begun.
                    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

To Allies:
                      Strikes to secure our flanks would be a great idea. Portugal and Sweden (we need their steel) under our controls would give us Europe supremacy.

If the "Grande Armée" (Napoleon's Army) could help us in this way, we would be very grateful.

Then our common fleet would secure the Channel to protect our invasion forces.

We accept Russian help to improve our navy.

Projects:
                      Size Navy: Small to Medium (3 years) Medium to Large (2 years)
                      Size Army: Medium to Large (4 years)

Comment

To Spain and France(top secret):
                        We will begin preparing for an invasion of Sweden. We are currently moving our troops to the Sweden Border and our navy will blockade Swedish ports.

Comment

To France (top secret): convince the Spanish to not crack down on dissidents and we will make an alliance against Britain and Louisiana with you.

THe Mexican army is swelling as the government calls for "freedom fighters to spread liberty throughout america"

Comment

Spanish Army is marching toward the border of Mexico. Ships are coming in the Carabean Sea.

TO Louisiana (top secret):
                            If you accept to declare war on Mexico, we will give you Florida and recognize yours any territory gains in Mexico.

TO Allies (top secret):
                            I request immediate help against Mexico warmongering actions. We need to get our hands free before striking and Spain also needs her colony to survive.

Comment

To Spain (top secret):
                              We cannot spare any ground troops, but we can send a quater of our navy to the Gulf of Mexico. Our troops are at the Swedish border and we are drawing up plans for an invasion of Sweden.

Comment

Reality Police: Britain has a huge navy and would notice any buildup in the caribbean, or really anywhere except maybe the Gulf of Bothnia, somewhere in the middle of the atlantic, or the eastern mediterranean.

Comment

Working...
                                X