Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50 Imperial GM Announcement

Gentlemen,

Please join me in thanking SnowFire for his stint as a stand in GM in the absense of MDR. I have asked Boshko to step in and take on the duties of GM, and I will continue providing the maps. He has graciously accepted the task, and suggested that we collect nation assignments and e-mail addresses for for his records. He also suggested a Monday, September 30 deadline for the next set of moves (fall).

So far, this is what I understand to be the contact information for the remaining players:

Austria-Hungary (His Divine Shadow)
    e-mail: zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

China (Defiant)
    e-mail: seanc@herrschners.com or defiantdiplomacy@charter.net

Confederate States of America (RUFFHAUS 8)
    e-mail: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com

England (The Orange_1)
    e-mail: the_orange1@hotmail.com

Holland (Civil Disorder)
    e-mail: (no player)

Mexico (Gerwald)
    e-mail: CaladbolgFT@aol.com

Turkey (orange)
    e-mail: bobby@UDel.Edu

Can you other folks attest to the accuracy of this please?
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

yup, AIM orangesfwr as well

Thanks a lot Boshko and thanks for stepping in Snowie
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Contact information correct.

Thankyou to both Boshko and Snowie...let battle commence (again)
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Current Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Hey Orange. This has nothing to do with the thread. Your assessment of President Bush is unfounded and unaccurate. He, after all, has a Masters Degree from YALE. That is an Ivy League school, Orange. Just in case your liberal plagued, public school education failed to squeeze that bit of knowledge in between sexual awareness and political correctness in the 90's. Iraq has repeatedly threatened the world and the United States. You should be happy that I am not President. I would not stop at the terrorist sponsor-state of Iraq. I would pave over Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Syria and Lebanon. How long should the world be held hostage be these oil-selling, terrorist breeding sandpits? Sadam is and will be a threat, just wait till he decides that the pipeline under construction in Armenia looks tempting. How soon we forget that the Chicken **** UN and Democrat-controlled Congress of 1992 tied George Bush, Sr.'s hands and prevented him from removing the man who "blackened the skies". Keep posting Liberal BS on your threads and I will keep calling you out as an unimformed imbecile. I suggest that you cease with the "moron" banter.
          Last edited by Gerwald; September 30, 2002, 21:05.

Comment

hey Gerwarld, you wanna argue about Bush and the Iraq war - take it to the OT. This isn't the time or place. But, and this is said aside of Diplomacy and with all due respect, i'll take you on anytime, and kick your retarted uninformed bomb throwing fascist ass all over the thread...in other words - just bring it.

Here's something to chew on for a while, regardless of whether you choose to continue your charges against me, or back down now and save yourself a lot of greif.

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Oh, and I'd like to request a two day extention please. I should have them in tomorrow, but the two day just incase. Got bogged down a bit

Comment

Orange, I will repeat. I agree that insulting the President or debating our involvement should be O/T. That is why I don't need to see your political views displayed everytime you submit a thread or reply. Kindly rework your ID stamp. Plus, I was debating the Iran-Iraq War in High school. I know all about Chemical weapons production and use during the war. The Germans helped Iraq make the stuff. I wrote my Independant essay in my AP History Exam on the future ramifications of Biological and Chemical Warfare on the world. I simply don't need to see you insulting the President or displayng your political views on this diplomacy club site. Since we are having a history leason; don't forget we dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan. They are now a close ally. The enemy of your enemy is your friend was the U.S. Policy regarding Iraq. Sadam Hussein was a new power in the region and we needed a way to punish the new Iranian regime. A regime that held Americans hostage during Carter's stint. Why don't you simmer down young man and read the whole history of the conflict. Not just recent snipets that the liberally biased press wants you to know. I lived and grew up during the crisis. Check-mate!

Comment

Orange, I will repeat. I agree that insulting the President or debating our involvement should be O/T.
                  So quit posting this HERE

That is why I don't need to see your political views displayed everytime you submit a thread or reply.

Kindly rework your ID stamp.
                  It's my avatar and location. I can do with it what I want. I primarily post in the OT. I won't change it just becuase you demanded that I do so.

Plus, I was debating the Iran-Iraq War in High school. I know all about Chemical weapons production and use during the war. The Germans helped Iraq make the stuff. I wrote my Independant essay in my AP History Exam on the future ramifications of Biological and Chemical Warfare on the world. I simply don't need to see you insulting the President or displayng your political views on this diplomacy club site. Since we are having a history leason; don't forget we dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan. They are now a close ally. The enemy of your enemy is your friend was the U.S. Policy regarding Iraq. Sadam Hussein was a new power in the region and we needed a way to punish the new Iranian regime. A regime that held Americans hostage during Carter's stint. Why don't you simmer down young man and read the whole history of the conflict. Not just recent snipets that the liberally biased press wants you to know. I lived and grew up during the crisis. Check-mate!
                  If you want an answer to this, post it on the OT. I won't participate with this any further in an S+D forum. But I have much to say, so if you're up to the task - just bring it.

Comment

Uhh.. guys, how about putting this energy into getting moves in? I think someone was asking for a 48 hour extension, eh?

Comment

Listen buddy, you are using your "location field" to make a political statement. I think you knew that when you typed it in. You just recently changed it. This is a diplomacy club, not the Model U.N. Change your "location field" back to its proper use or I will report this to the site moderator. I don't need to see your liberal view points spewed forth everytime you reply in this club. Or better yet, make a non-political "avatar & location" for the club and use your anti-war slogan in the O/T. I am not the unreasonable one here. You are the only member making political statements, in a non-political driven forum, with your ID stamp.

Comment

Gerwald - I'm almost thinking that what your posting is a joke.

Are you actually taking yourself seriously here?

My avatar and location is meant for the OT, but the moderators of this site don't feel that it is an issue that needs to be dealt with. I have a voice and I will use it. If you can't handle that, leave. You have the right to put whatever you want in your avatar and location...why don't you put something in there about your views. I won't tell you you can't. I'll probably think you're a moron, but I won't say that you can't.

Doesn't anyone defend free speech anymore?

Ruffhaus - got them in days ago.

Comment

Good lord, Jesus Christ.

Comment

they can't help us now

Comment

I do not wish to waste anymore time or breath on this subject, Orange. I will not venture into OT to play your reindeer games. Not because I am scared, but because I have a life offline. Three kids, a loving wife of ten years, and a highly successful business. My point is that there is no need for political viewpoints to be plastered like obnoxious billboards on our ID stamps. This ADC site is for diplomacy games. You obviously feel that freedom of speech defends your poor taste. Therefore, you must feel justified to misuse your ID stamp to let everyone else in ADC know your political viewpoints. I will not stoop to your level and force ADC members to see anything on my "avatar & location" except for its intended use. On this subject we will simply have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                              X