X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 66: Lion In The North Dipomacy Winter 1307 Results

Dip 66: Lion In The North Dipomacy Winter 1307 Results

GM COMMENTS:
    I have had a proposal for a DIAS finish, with the win awarded to MacLeod. Please send your votes in with Spring orders - I need a unanimous approval.

ORDERS:

McGregor - Ruffhaus8 (purple)
    Disband A-Pen
    Disband A-Dun

Gordon - Jonny Sinclair (grey)
    Build A-Abd

MacLeod - Orange (orange)
    Build A-Stf

England - Defiant (green)

MAP:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

DEADLINE:
    Spring orders and votes are due Sunday 1 September at 2359GMT.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Orange_1, I'm confused by the proposal. Are we conceeding victory (solo) to MacLeod, or are we voting for a DIAS with MacLeod topping the board? These are two very different things.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

i also was confused by the draw proposal as it is stated...
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Sorry, clarification received: DIAS finish with Orange topping the board is the proposal
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Working...
        X