Austria (Defiant)

F: Stp (NC)

China (Ruffhaus8)

F Singapore
    F Cochin
    F Okinawa
    F Vladivostok
    Spring moves due at 5:30 PM PDT Saturday August 24th, 2002

P.S. Nations the have over 15 units please number units in the spring moves.

what are Japan's disbands? I'm getting 10 units 9 centres...

better yet, what units SHOULD japan have?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

oh, nevermind, i got it now...

Map: https://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/...winter1869.gif
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I beg to disagree on the disbands, Du_Chateau. I have nine SCs and eight units after you took the seventh one away. Nine does not equal eight.

SCs - Cey, Mld, Mad, Trn, Gcs, Edi, Den, Nor, Grn

Units - Edi, North, Gcs, Trn, Goodhope, W Indian, NE Monsoon, Biscay

I'll thank you to replace F Dml posthaste.
        His Divine Shadow
        zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

i believe he's right, Du. I'll update the map immediately

Comment

Wrong it seems that noone remember a English F in the B of Bengal sense noone made a notion of this other unit was why I disbanded F Dml. If England wants F B of Bengal Disbanded it is fine with me.

1. F Edi
            2. F North
            3. F Biscay
            4. F Gcs
            5. F Dml
            6. F Trn
            7. F Goodhope
            8. F W Indian
            9. F NE Monsoon
            10. F B Bengal

Map corrections

chinese F BoBengal is actually in Andaman
            Last edited by Du_Chateau; August 22, 2002, 00:49.

Comment

i'll wait to see what HDS says before touching the map

Sorry if that was my fault

Comment

I see a Chinese fleet there.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

So are we all clear on exactly what is going on here with the English units?
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

not even close

Comment

Kill the Fleet in the Bay of Bengal. I don't even recall what happened to it (I got fooled by the map, sorry).
                      His Divine Shadow
                      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Can we have a slight extention because of this problem? I'd like to be able to look at the updated map at some point that isn't 1am, and I'll be away most of this weekend.
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

do you have my moves Du?

Comment

Du_Chat, please give some guidance to our fine mapmaker so that we may plan our moves accordingly. I have orders in, but I'll need to make revisions if my units are in places other than as shown on the current map.
                            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

he's saying Chinese F BoBengal should be in Andaman (I'm assuming 'Sea' instead of 'Islands')

I will update the map accordingly, but I'm confused so if anything else is wrong, speak up now!

Comment

Working...
                              X