• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Imperial Diplomacy

Just a quick update on a game begun at CGN

We're about to begin, with CyberGnu as our GM

Ruffhaus - may want to confirm your contact information

Defiant - if you would like to play (you seemed to be interested) there may be an opening. I listed you as an alternate. You can post your contact info and such if you're still interested.

Any others - if you'd like to sign up as an alternate we may have some drop offs before the game even begins.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Welcome aboard, all!

This game will be run with a noNMR policy for the first two years. (This means that if no moves are recieved 24 hours after deadline, an alternate will be found.)

After the first two years an alternate will be asked to submit movs. A second NMR and the country is given over to the alternate.

Sorry if the NMR rules seem harsh, but NMR's are a plague in a game this big...

Send me your preferences and we will get this game up and running ASAP!
    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

I will play if needed, loves those Imperial game, especially if I am near Ruffhaus.
      email
      defiantdiplomacy@charter.net
      seanc@herrschners.com
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Can someone please list the CGN site again, would like to take a look at the map and get my prefs in, just in case.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Defiant - because of the fact that some of these people signed up a while back, i'm asking CyberGnu for a week to get their act together and reaffirm that they'll be playing. However, it's more than likely that at least 3 if not more of the originals would be dropping out so go nuts
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

oh, and here's the site

Comment

Working...
            X