Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adct Fall 1906

A.P. wire " War in Europe "

The Russian and Austrian armies made gains against the German center while losing some ground to the German Navy in the north. News out of London is that the British Expeditionary forces have surrendered unconditionally. Meanwhile in the south , the Russians have made a major gain against the Turks with support from Austrian ground forces, but the French Navy is patroling the waters of the Mediteranain in force with the help of the Italians last battleship. How long can the struggle for supremacy last ?

Turkey ( Iain ) 1 sc - 1 unit= 0 builds

A-Con H ( unit dislodged/destroyed )
    A-Smy S A-Con

Russia ( Gerwald ) 10 sc - 9 units= 1 build

F-StPnc>Ber Sea
    F-Nor > NSea ( bounce 1v1 )
    A-Swe S F-Bal > Den
    F-Bal > Den ( bounce 2v2 )
    A-Ber S Aust A-Boh > Mun
    A-Sil S A-Ber
    F-Bla S F-Ank > Con
    F-Ank > Con
    F-Arm > Ank

France ( Ruffy ) 7 sc - 6 units = 1 build

F-NAO > Nwg
    A-Bur S Germ A-Mun
    A-Mar > Pie
    F-Tyh Sea S Italian F-Nap > Rom
    F-Tun > Ion ( bounce 1v1 )
    F-Ion > Aeg

Italy ( Sahib ) 1 unit - 1 sc = 0 builds

F-Nap > Rom ( bounce 2v2 )

Austria ( Defiant ) 9 sc - 8 units = 1 build

A-Bul S Russ F-Ank - Con
    F-Ven > Apu
    F-Adr S F-Ven > Apu
    F-Gre > Ion ( bounce 1v1 )
    A-Tus S A-Rom
    A-Rom S Italian F-Nap ( void no order )
    A-Tyr S A-Boh > Mun
    A-Boh > Mun

Germany ( Orange_1 ) 6 sc - 5 units=1 build

F-NSea S French F-NAO > Nwg ( support cut )
    A-Lon H
    A-Kie S F- Den
    A-Mun S A-Kie ( support cut/dislodged 3v2/retreat Ruhr or OTB )
    F-Den S A-Kie ( support cut )

Ok, I think I got them right but as always please check and correct me if necessary. Orange let me know what you want done ASAP please, or post here so Defiant can make a map. Builds will be due on Thurs. the 18th. and Spring 1907 moves will be due on Sun.21st.

retreat to Ruhr please
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Here is the map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

And for the record, Sahibeee Beeebeee is no longer welcomed in Packerland We, in Packerland, are not traitors like those elsewhere such as the Redskins or Vikings.

My outstanding ally in Russia lives by standards we all should consider. Russia is truly an asset as a friend and ally.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Keep slurping Archdookie! The Tsar has only told you two of the three biggest lies in the world so far...

As David Allen Coe sang: "This'll only hurt for a little while. I'll only put the tip of it in..."
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well Captain RUFFHAUS 8, of HER majesty's french royal pain in the ass battleship in the aeg, how may holes do you want riddled in the side.
          I believe the Russian assault battleship INUAZZKOV is coming out of Con to put a certain hurt on the Aegean fleet.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

2 things guys,

1. Defiant you are not scoring points by bad mouthing my Vikings

and

2. Nice pull Ruffy, David Allen's best tape was the dirty songs

Remember, I need all the builds by Thursday. Sooner if possible, that way we can have moves due on Sunday night.

Comment

Hmm, I would love to build a shiny new unit, but it seems some cheeky young bucks from the Steppes and their lapdog Austrian pu$$ies have brought their travelling circus to Germany. Anyone for a sausage?
              "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Dee-Fie-Ant,

I´m, still your packer buddy. You see I was reading that packer reports on packers.com when I wrote my orders. I must have gotten so excited that my orders were all mixed up. I´m truly sorry, really. I mean, you won´t deny your old buddy a second chance, c´mon... it´s like when Reggy said that god had decided to grant that second chance, I just feel like that, sitting here in green and gold... Be nice packer buddy, will you!

Sasch-ah

Comment

you forget Sahibeeee beeebeeee, Reggie went to Carolina and traited from the packers, when he found God. just like you to France.

BTW, his career ended with them within the year, hhhhmmmmm maybe someone should consider that.

Comment

Working...
                  X