Dip 66: Lion In the North REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 66: Lion In the North REMINDER

Orders are due TONIGHT. Get them in. I only have Macleod, Campbell and England so far.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

NMR the lot of them.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Still waiting on one set - you're in your grace period now, so you NMR if moves are not in by 2359GMT tonight.

Comment

Results?
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Sorry, I have everything in, but am really busy at work. I will do them today

Comment

OK... the post had more do with my recent Increased Postcount Initiative than anything else
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
            X