sa.hi@mailcity.com

Russia- Gerwald
    CaladbolgFT@aol.com

Turkey- Iain
    idl100@york.ac.uk
    lindley91@yahoo.com
    AIM: Endisforever91

GM Comments
    Next moves are Spring 1906. I'm sorry I've been a rubbish GM, I've let you all down. Chazzy will be following out through the rest. I hope you have a good game and thanks a lot to Chazzy.

Alright fellas, lets try and save the 2001 championship game here and proclaim a " TOP DOG " . I will be assuming the GM'ing and unless someone else wishes to step in lets get rolling.

Larry was good enough to supply the winter post with all the players, so you can all see where it stands as of now. I will try and give enough time for you all to get back into game before moves are due so, how does a Sun. June 30th sound? As I see it the game seems to be fairly advanced so a week of diploming should help .

I would also like all involved to post there intention to play on. Please if you have already sent in moves , resend them to me at Chazzy@execpc.com.

Also, with the state of the club, I won't be to lenient on lateness so if you have any problems wioth a deadline please get in touch with me before the deadline passes. No excetions. If this game is delayed it will be because of my learning the mapmaking part , not because someone can't submit moves. Let the stabbing re-begin

Comment

Germany ready and willing to play
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Sring Moves

Alright guys, I have only 4 sets of orders in;

Italy
        France
        Germany
        Austria

Come on fellas, lets get a move on. I don't want to re-start with NMR's , but will if necessary.

Comment

Chazzy....can we get a map with Abbreviations? This has been a frustrating turn for me.

Comment

Here you go Gerwald

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Er... for some reason this thread appears to have evaded me completely... odd.

Anyway, I'm in... for what it's worth.
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Working...
              X