F: Prs

China (Ruffhaus8)

F Vladivostok
    F Shanghai
    F Hong Kong
    F Cochin
    F Cambodia

Spring 1868 moves are due on Saturday at 5:30 PM PDT

P. S. Nations with more than 15 units please number them when you send in your moves.

i'd make a map, but I can't seem to access the fall map
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Winter 1867 Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Who is Holland anyway?
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Sorry to ask for this, but would it be at all possible to have a 24 hour extension? Just yesterday I finished my 12 page Art Paper from Hell, and just now had a chance to look up and see that moves were due tomorrow. I would like to have a chance to answer some of the potential responses to the e-mails I sent out.
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Moves to by extended till Sunday at 5:30 PM PDT.

People that have received reminders please note this change.

Comment

Working...
            X