Whats going on with Medieval dip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on with Medieval dip?

I was just curious to see if a replacement(s) has been found, and if so when the due date for the moves is. Also, im just double cheacking, do you have my moves Reis?

Reis is Civil Disordering SweFin and Arabs. France has been replaced. I believe he said he has your moves. He will post an update soon (we need a new map with retreats and all)

I suspect we'll have a new set of moves out by Friday at the absolute latest.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Quick question for you, orange...

I haven't done civil disordering as a GM before (since I absolutely hate it) so I'm not sure how to handle this... when considering attacks on territories held by the countries in civil disorder, do I still treat the situation as if there's a unit there (meaning support require) or do I pretend the entire country's military force disappeared off the map?
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Civil disorder indeed sucks, but when players abandon games and replacements do not step up, there seems to be little choice other than to do this or abandon the game. So far I think there's enough interest in the remaining players, but this typically tends to fade if the game is in hiatus too long.

When placing a nation in civil disorder, the existing units remain in place (hold) until dislodged, which still requires the necessary support. It is possibile for an active nation to support a unit in civil disorder to hold. However, once dislodged the civil disorder units are eliminated. They do not retreat regardless of opportunity.
        Last edited by RUFFHAUS 8; May 13, 2002, 10:17.
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up, Ruff...
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I'm confused..am I supposed to have moves in by Friday, then?

New e-mail adress, by the way. The old one is no longer valid.

cppwhiz@juno.com

-France

Comment

I still have no moves from you, Triped. My exams are finally over and I want to get back up to speed. If I don't have them after tomorrow night, I will NMR you.

Comment

I am back from vacation. I can not find if I sent moves to you as POLAND. This game has been delayed for so long. I see that moves were due while I was on vacation. If our illustrious GM would let me know if I need to resubmit, I would be gratful and able to do so by days end.

Comment

Working...
                X