No announcement yet.

ACS Dip 65: Medieval Diplomacy Spring 1004 Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be interested in taking France for a spin, since nobody else is.

Comment

Triped: Welcome! Please, please post your contact info here so that we can start to get things moving again.

1 down, 2 to go...
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

aww c'mon reis, we'll never get two more...can we just civil disorder them and get on with this game? It's hanging by a thread of interest for most people now anyway, any longer and no one will care anymore.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Yes, please do. I'm getting quite tired of waiting...
          "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
          "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
          "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Triped
            hopkinsmd1@gcc.edu
            AIM: MikeHopkinsBrain

The e-mail adress will only last for two more weeks, I'll post with my new one later.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, I've completely forgotten to check this forum. And I don't have any contact info or a clue as to what's going on either, so here are moves:

Edit: have been told not to post moves in threads.

Comment

Working...
              X