Frontier Imperial Dip 1 replacement needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontier Imperial Dip 1 replacement needed

I need a replacement for England in Frontier Imperial Dip 1.

So, are we still having Wednesday as the due date, regardless of England's status?
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Moves are due Wednesday, regardless of England's status.

Comment

Thank you. Moves on the way...
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Check your PMs, Du_Chateau.
          His Divine Shadow
          zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

er, I'm not sure if he's implying that he's going to take the nation, but isn't that a conflict of interest when an already defeated player takes over for another nation?

No offense to you HDS...
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well, it didn't seem to affect my game much when El Awrence (formerly Prussia) took over Holland in Dip 50. Different situation, different response.

It sort of like trying to avoid cross-gaming.
              "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
              -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Originally posted by MDR
                Well, it didn't seem to affect my game much when El Awrence (formerly Prussia) took over Holland in Dip 50. Different situation, different response.

It sort of like trying to avoid cross-gaming.
                Yeah, I suppose so.

Just hope there isn't a grudge against me
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

At this rate, just getting someone to turn in moves would be nice...

Comment

I will need a 24 hour extension, this change in England status calls for a slightly different set of moves.
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

His Divine Shadow is now England. Extension has been granted till Thursday at 5:30 PM PST. England, Russia, Ottoman, and Austria's moves I need at that time.

Comment

I have a grudge against you Ottoman Sheep Herder.
                        You are on turf that belongs to the honorable Chinese nation. Get OUT! Make this a Dip 50 response.
                        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

orange, darling, sweetie, baby, you have so little faith in me. I'm not the type to hold grudges over games, especially when it was MY stupid mistakes that got me smoked.

The embassy of England is open for business to any and all who wish to plead, curry favor, or just generally gripe about their genocidal neighbors. Don't mind the former Mexican espionage agents on my embassy staff, they're just garnish.
                          His Divine Shadow
                          zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Defiant, China has not quite yet annexed Austria, yet.
                            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by His Divine Shadow
                              orange, darling, sweetie, baby, you have so little faith in me. I'm not the type to hold grudges over games, especially when it was MY stupid mistakes that got me smoked.
                              You're right, it was wrong of me to jump to conclusions. I'm sorry. I've just heard ( and experienced... ) some real horror stories with cross-gaming and the like, and I absolutely despise it!!

I hope you'll accept my apology, I didn't mean to imply anything.

The embassy of England is open for business to any and all who wish to plead, curry favor, or just generally gripe about their genocidal neighbors. Don't mind the former Mexican espionage agents on my embassy staff, they're just garnish.

Comment

Working...
                              X