Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defiant!!!

What is with your ICQ?? You're always on, but you never answer

What's the status with CGN Standard? Everyone should be in...right?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Look you want somebody else to GM it, find them and I will turn the **** over to them, I was working on it last night and I hope on finishing it today or tomorrow, but find somebody and I will turn it over otherwise get of MY GOD DAMN BACK!
    My ICQ comes on automatically, there are 4 other people using the machine at any given time.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Orange... take a chill pill, man.

I'm not in yet... and I won't be until you and I have a chat.

Defiant, you can take that to mean I need an extension
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
        Look you want somebody else to GM it, find them and I will turn the **** over to them, I was working on it last night and I hope on finishing it today or tomorrow, but find somebody and I will turn it over otherwise get of MY GOD DAMN BACK!
        My ICQ comes on automatically, there are 4 other people using the machine at any given time.
        I'm not mad about the game, I'm mad about not being able to contact you.

I've asked many times now about the game through ICQ, because apparently E-mail doesn't work either...it's very frustrating...and I never get a response.

I understand about your lack of free time, I was only adding in the part about CGN Standard because that was the message I've been asking.

Reis - well then why haven't you sent an E-mail/PM?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
          Reis - well then why haven't you sent an E-mail/PM?
          YOU were supposed to send one explaining your actions last season - that's what we agreed on late Friday night when I didn't have much time to talk. I'm still waiting

BTW: Can you possibly edit my new avatar to get rid of the white background (make it transparent)?
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Reis - we've talked on AIM since then, have we not? Send me a PM, let me know what you want to know. I'll post the avatar here...just give me a few seconds.

Comment

reisav.gif
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X