Germany
    18.18%
    Russia
    0.00%
    Turkey
    0.00%
    Italy
    9.09%
    Chose a banana republic, orange, and then add strawberries for a lovely fruit salad
    36.36%
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

hmmm, no idea why it posted so big...let me try again...
    Attached Files
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Why ANYONE would want to glorify France is completely beyond me.

Comment

I kind of liked your avatar the way it was with the map of Europe and the changing colours - symbolising the rise and fall of empires in this great game of ours. Very neat, keep it...
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

yeah, I liked that one a lot too, orange1, but I thought perhaps it was getting old. I might switch it back soon.

Comment

@ Larry
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Doesn't matter which one you pick... just add some FREAKING COLOR! MY GOD it's UGLY all black like that...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

France has often been called a black hole. "a$$hole of the world" is another common one, but I don't know how you would represent that visually.
                "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

@ orange1.

If he tried it, he'd get his arse banned by the moderators!

Comment

If they're all going to look like demented Rorschach tests, I say none of them. If you plan on some color alteration and perhaps some detailing, go with Italy. Big boots come in handy on THIS site.
                    His Divine Shadow
                    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Originally posted by the_orange1
                      I kind of liked your avatar the way it was with the map of Europe and the changing colours - symbolising the rise and fall of empires in this great game of ours. Very neat, keep it...
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

better now, those of you who thought it looked like an ink blot or a profile??

Comment

I restate myself, why France? It isn't even July 14th...

Comment

hmmmmm...

I had to choose the banana one, but my second choice would be Russia

[edit: damn typos]
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                              I restate myself, why France? It isn't even July 14th...
                              Do me a favor...

go outside. Find a nice tennis court.

and then SIT ON IT Larry.

Comment

Working...
                              X