Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy SOLO VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy SOLO VOTE

I have received a request for a HOJO SOLO (that's Han Solo's Japanese brother) in Hagakure dip - please submit your vote with winter orders. Only a unanimous vote will pass.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

The Shimazu Clan refuses to submit to Hojo. Unlike his pathetic rivals of the past, Shimazu will order his troops into battle, and Hojo will need to demonstarte at some amount of leadership if he wishes to serve as Shogun.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well,
      After destroying two of you units last turn, I thought you might get the hint.
      Bring those brave souls into battle and they will die like brave souls.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Boast on fat one, at least Shimazu slew warriors in his quest to rule Japan. He also betrayed no man along the way. Can Hojo say the same? No. And unlike the contemptuous Hojo, who fought women, cowards, and sleeping generals, Shimazu was loyal to his allies.
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

OH ****, that's COLD!
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Who exactly was the sleeping general, wouldn't be Hiroshima Larry, would it?

Comment

Bring it!

Comment

DONE!

Comment

I don't count the votes of ghosts, but thought you might like to know their opinion anyway:

PRESS:

The ghost of Oda Nobunaga drifts up from the gaps in the floor planks. "Never," he spouts forth, his voice filled with wrathful invective, "the odious Hojo will never be Shogun! Shimazu will crush him in the end!"

Hmm, sitting on the fence as usual then, HDS?

Anyway, as you all already know, the vote FAILS and so we continue onto the next turn. The next deadline remains as it was.
                  "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

*shrugs* When you're dead, sitting on the fence feels a bit more like life than a wedgie. 'Sides, ghosts are supposed to be vengeful and wrath-filled, and I'm jumping up and down on Takeda's sack for not stomping the life out of the Hojo early on as I requested he do.
                    His Divine Shadow
                    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Nobody can crush the life out of the HOJO, we are masters of our domain.

Comment

Working...
                      X