No announcement yet.

Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Fall 1864 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta specify what was corrected. Did it change the map at all?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Retreat NTR.

And start looking for a replacement player for Britain too while you're at it please.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
        And start looking for a replacement player for Britain too while you're at it please.
        Quitter!

:is extremely pissed off:
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

to orn
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Hoggy,
            This is only a game, if you can't handle it and have to quit, I suggest you quit the entire site, give up all games you GM and play and get out of my sight. I have ZERO tolerance for baby actions and this qualifies.

If you want to do the right thing, stay in the game, play a kingmaker, do a suicide attack, whatever, but stay in the game.

The choice is yours.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
              Hoggy,
              This is only a game, if you can't handle it and have to quit, I suggest you quit the entire site, give up all games you GM and play and get out of my sight. I have ZERO tolerance for baby actions and this qualifies.

If you want to do the right thing, stay in the game, play a kingmaker, do a suicide attack, whatever, but stay in the game.

The choice is yours.
              I've tried talking to him, it's no use. His mind is made up. But I second Defiant's words. There's still a LOT you can do with your nation, Hoggy, hell you have 28 centers!!!

Comment

The truth is, I have been disillusioned at dip since something like last november. I never brought it up, I think it would just pass.

I am very well thinking of leaving altogether anyway, I just don't get a kick out of it anymore, I don't know why, I just barely find the willpower to do any dipping. And now the time constraints worsen an already bad situation.

Comment

Hang in there, Larry!

It's all that time that you spend in the Frontier Off Topic Forum that's sapping your interest....
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Also, if I am going to leave, I may as well turn over a Britain that can still fight, than turn over a mercy position.

Comment

At least turn in some disbands, that way we can start a fresh year with a new England.

I'm telling you lose, F Aden, and there will be one less person out to get you.
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Actually, the problem here, El Awrence, is that losing you would put a few games in dire straits. The smaller games you're in should have no problem, but these larger games (Frontier & Dip 50) are already sapping most of the players on the site. If you do drop these, we'll have to find entirely new players in already struggling games. It could very well kill them...

That's just a cynical point of view, though. We really like having you around. Besides, who else could pull off an evil Arch-Villain that flings winged pigs...
                        "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                        -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Builds have been extended till Saturday at 5:30 PM PST.

The moves corrected are the moves that were in error mostly so it would not change tha map.

Comment

Heheh. I'd still turn in moves if no replacement is found by deadlines, but I'm asking that the search for a replacement commence. I don't want to kill the games wither.

MDR, I'm not going to quit Dip 50 because of its particular history, not in the near future at least.

Comment

MDR, I'm not going to quit Dip 50 because of its particular history, not in the near future at least.
                              Like it matters, you NMRd last turn!

Comment

Working...
                              X