CGN Diplomacy Fall 1905 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Diplomacy Fall 1905 Moves

I will be a son-of-a-*****, Hoggy turned in *real* moves this time.
    Austria has taken the Ion from Turkey but lost the critical battlefield in Rumania, tides are a changing.
    Italy really took it on the nose this time, lost two SC's.

GM
    Defiant
    Home email defiant@charter.net
    Work email seanc@herrschners.com
    ICQ# 46172786

Austria: orange NO CHANGE
    bobby@udel.edu
    A-PIE > MAR -OK
    A-NAP > HOLD -OK
    F-ADR > ION -OK
    F-GRE S F-ADR - ION -OK
    A-RUM > UKR -BOUNCE, DISLODGED, ***DESTROYED***
    A-BUL > RUM -BOUNCE
    A-GAL S A-RUM > UKR -SUPPORT BROKEN
    A-BOH S A-GAL -SUPPORT BROKEN
    A-TYR > HOLD -OK

Italy: ColonyPod 1 DISBAND
    TheChrisRepublic@aol.com
    A-GAS > PAR -BOUNCE
    A-MAR S GERMANY A-MUN > BUR -***NSO***, DISLODGED, ***DESTROYED***
    F-TUN > HOLD -OK

Germany: Ruffhaus8 1 DISBAND
    Ruffhaus8@aol.com
    A-BUR > PAR -BOUNCE
    A-RUHR > KIE -BOUNCE

France: Hodad(LARRY) NO CHANGE HURRAY! NEW ORDERS!
    m_carerras@hotmail.com
    A-POR > S A-SPA -OK
    A-SPA S A-PIE > MAR -OK

Turkey: reismark 1 BUILD
    reismark@civgaming.net
    F-ION > TUN -BOUNCE, DISLODGED, RETREAT TO TYS, ALB, APU, AEGEAN, EME
    S-SEV > RUM -OK
    F-BLA S A-SEV > RUM -OK
    A-CON > BUL -BOUNCE

Russia: Laser NO CHANGE
    drdemaree@hotmail.com
    A-STP > NOR -OK
    A-UKR S A-TURKEY'S A-SEV > RUM -OK
    A-WAR > GAL -BOUNCE
    A-SIL > BOH -BOUNCE
    F-BAL > DEN -BOUNCE

England: mark 1 BUILD
    mark@civgaming.net
    F-DEN > SWE -BOUNCE
    F-NOR > SWE -BOUNCE
    A-YOR > HOL -OK
    F-NTH C A-YOR > HOL -OK
    F-BEL S A-YOR > HOL -OK
    A-PIC S F-BRE -OK
    F-BRE > HOLD -OK
    F-HEL > KIE -BOUNCE

Again, sorry for the delay, carpeting is done in one week and we should get into a more steady schedule, plus Domination is done and the Black Marauders are champs. Please confirm retreats within 24hrs. or they stay as is and Build/Disbands are due Tuesday March 5th at 5:59GMT or Monday night at 11:59PM CST.
    Please check for errors, thank you.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Are you sure I don't get a build? I count 9 units 10 SCs.

Also, A Stp - Nor bounces not OK
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

and why is A Rum destroyed? Can't it retreat to Bul or Ser?

If it is destroyed, than I have 2 builds i think
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Comment

Man, will somebody just shoot me?

Oh wait a minute, I'm not playing France! I'm Germany. I don't surrender like that!
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Comment

Why it had to happen

And now... I present to the court of public opinion the reason for our actions of the past season. In black and white.

To: reismarktq2@hotmail.com
              CC: drdemaree@hotmail.com, RUFFHAUS8@aol.com, mark@civgaming.net
              Subject: Fwd: (Standard) YOU NUMBSKULL!!!!!!
              Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:42:20 EST

To the Sultan: There you go, kiss your dreams of living under Austria good-bye.

To the Kaiser: Don't listen to Austria or England, as if I had to said this.

To the Czar: Ain't this great? :-D

Finally, to the Prime Minister: There you go, destroyed any puppet alliance you possibly could have arranged. Orange said you were incompetent. There you go, isolated JUST like me. Gee, orange gonna be pissed.

----- Original Message -----
              To: TheChrisRepublic@aol.com
              Subject: Re: (Standard) YOU NUMBSKULL!!!!!!
              Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:27:01 -0000

...and when you have quite finished running our countries for us, will you helpfully point out to your own people that you stepped down in disgrace?

In any case, what you propose is nonsense, for the alliance between the Austrian people and the English people is eternal, and will last far longer than either Russian or Italian blood. The British people do what is best for themselves and their allies in the long-term, in the interests both of survival and friendship - something which is apparently alien to your people.

----- Original Message -----
              To: mark@civgaming.net
              Cc: drdemaree@hotmail.com
              Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 11:49 PM
              Subject: (Standard) YOU NUMBSKULL!!!!!!

(Remember, this is the King speaking)

How can you be so blind?!?!?! Apparently you think that small power=useless because your actions have been idiotic! Look at Austria. Since your counting skills have much to be desired, I'll list out all provinces that he will get WITH YOUR HELP for the win.
              Vie
              Hun
              Tri
              Ven
              Nap
              Rom
              Ser
              Bul
              Rum
              Gre
              Con
              Ank
              Smy
              Sev
              War
              Mos
              Mun
              Tun

There they are, all spelled out for you. For betraying the ONLY countries (Russia, Italy) that could have helped you won you screw it up since we look small. Austria's bought you like a $0.10 prostitute, just like Turkey (his Ottoman, MAN I'M FUNNY).

Game, set, and match: Austria *Slams head into wall*
              That's right, Mr. Prime Minister, Mr. Archduke... your axis of destruction has been EXPOSED.

I was almost laughing listening to you, Mr. Archduke, talk about trust and whatnot on AIM the other night. You've already betrayed us once to suit your own purposes, and while we respect you for affording us the opportunity to gain revenge on the Italians, we do not appreciate you taking all of the spoils for yourself, as you have done. You have also said to us on a number of occasions that you were not allied with the English, and as a matter of fact, you also said there was no point to being allied with them. This proves you wrong on both counts and exposes you as the liar that you are.

Unless you do something humbling and gracious next spring to completely improve my mood - such as honoring our original deal and ceding Greece - you can consider the working relationship between the Austrian and Turkish people terminated.

Have a nice day.

Sultan Reismark Basheerin
              Supreme Ruler of the Great Ottoman Empire of Turkey

(The above is totally in character - I'm not mad at you in any way. It's just the game.)
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Defiant - have a look...

Units
                A Mar
                A Tyr
                A Boh
                A Gal
                A Rum (retreat)
                A Bul
                F Gre
                A Nap
                F Ion

Territory
                Mar
                Ven
                Rom
                Nap
                Tri
                Vie
                Bud
                Ser
                Gre
                Bul

PS - if I can retreat (which I think I can) I retreat to Serbia (which I think I can do also)

Comment

'nother error I think: England should have two builds, not one. 8 units 10 SCs

Edit:

S-SEV > RUM -OK
                  Typo on your part, Defiant, or Turkey's?
                  Last edited by orange; March 1, 2002, 17:36.

Comment

Definitely an error on Defiant's part; that's not the format in which I submit my moves.

Defiant: I must do some diplomacy before I decide where to retreat.

Orange: Check your PM's.
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Hang on guys, did this real quick, I have no uplink from home, everything is torn apart, I am at work now trying to figure this out.
                      Reismark,
                      Here are your moves from Private message:
                      CGN Dip Turkish Moves
                      Sorry for the lateness of these. Did a lot of soul-searching on the weekend. It was just a typo, you have an army in SEv on the move, not a "S" sissy unit.

F Ion-Tun
                      A Sev-Rum
                      F Bla S A Sev-Rum
                      A Con-Bul

I still need your Medieval build.

Orange,
                      You can't retreat to Bul since Turkey tried to move there and all bounced, however, you can retreat to Ser which I am suspecting you want to do and you do get one build, 10 SC's 9 units.

Ruffhaus8, are you just kidding or don't you know what country you are really playing
                      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                        Orange,
                        You can't retreat to Bul since Turkey tried to move there and all bounced
                        Not to mention the fact that there is a unit there

Edit: oh now I see why you said "Bul" I accidently had "Bul" on the post where I asked you "can't my unit retreat to Bul or Ser" when I meant Bud

However, you can retreat to Ser which I am suspecting you want to do and you do get one build, 10 SC's 9 units.
                        Yes, and yes. Thank you

Map is correct then

Comment

F Ion retreats to Tys.

Comment

Working...
                          X