ADC Points Updated with Blitzen Gunboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADC Points Updated with Blitzen Gunboat

Now to add Orange as the soloist in Blitzen Dip a nice 1.00 is his initial ADC point beginning, not bad and congratulations!

After the inclusion of Blizten Dip Gunboat, here are the rankings:
    RUFFHAUS8 5.41
    CYBERGNU 3.25
    VICTOR GALIS 3.23
    SNOWFIRE 3.00
    DEFIANT 2.96
    IAIN LINDLEY 2.53
    BERZERKER 1.58
    GIBSTER 1.50
    MAO 1.43
    MONK 1.33
    SCOTT F 1.33
    SIROTNKOV 1.33
    CHAZZY 1.25
    LORDSTONE1 1.25
    Orange 1.00
    THE ORANGE1 .99
    EL AWRENCE(LARRY) .91
    SAHIB .53
    BOSHKO .78
    DAN.TE .60
    ALLOD .50
    STEFU .50
    TAURUS .50
    GERWALD .50
    WARVOID .45
    NAPOLEON .45
    STOEL .25
    KOMITET .25
    REISMARK .25
    VGR .20
    CHARGER .10
    TALON .10

Orange you had mentioned you got ADC points in another game, are you sure? Do not confuse ADC Points with Ruffhaus Site Ranking system, they are different. Let me know what game and I will check it out.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I thought it was for an ADC game but you're right, it could very well have been for Ruffhaus's ranking system.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I know I've been here awhile, but I have to ask a stupid question...bear with me. How dow one accrue ADC Points, is this related to the tournament that I didn't enter?
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

MDR,
        There is never a stupid question only unanswered ones, the ADC pointing system is:
        There is 1 point given to every game played here at Apolyton.
        If you solo that game just as Orange did recently, that player gets that point.
        IF there is a draw and all players have to vote on that draw and it has to be unanimous then, depending on how many countries are included in the draw the 1 point is spread out.
        For instance, in Domination I am trying to decide if there will be a solo by Ruffhaus8 or a draw between Gerwald and Ruffhaus8, if it is a draw between these two countries, voted on by all surviving countries, then they each will receive .50 points, each get half. If there were to be 3 players in the draw, then each would get .33 point.
        This is a gage to see how well you are doing in the games that you are playing, as you can see, Ruffhaus8 is doing the best, but to be short lived by DEFIANT.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Hey Defiant, since I was the one who originally maintained it but have been... busy lately, would you be interested in running the ADC website? You could then keep track of the list right there.

My list's last update was African Dip, and doesn't take into account various games that have finished since then...
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Snowfire,
            Take a look at the last post I made about ADC points, only a few threads down, I believe I got all the games since African, but you will be able to tell and I would be thankful for any help you can give.

Comment

Working...
            X