A Ana - Con
    A Ant - Syr (Bounce w/Muslim Arabs)
    F Cri - WBS

DENMARK [orange]

F Ice - NAO
    F Nor - Nwg
    A Den HOLD

ENGLAND [Charger]

F Lon - Nth (Bounce w/Holy Roman Empire)
    A Yor - Edi
    F Wal - Liv

FRANCE [Al Awrence] (+Bur)

A Lyo - Bur
    A Par - Als
    A Nor - Bel
    F Bor - Bis

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE [ColonyPod] (+Swi)

F Hol - Nth (Bounce w/England)
    A Mun - Swi
    A Rom - Tus
    F Ven - Adr
    A Ber - Sax

KIEVAN RUSSIA [Leo] (+Lat)

A Bie - Lat
    A Mus SUPPORT A Bie - Lat
    A Kie - Bie

MUSLIM ARABS [Defiant] (+Por)

F Gib - Por
    A Cor SUPPORT F Gib - Por
    A Tun - Zei
    F Ale - Lib
    F Cai - Ale
    A Pal - Syr (Bounce w/Byzantine Empire)

POLAND [Gerwald] (+Pru +Hun)

A War - Pru
    A Kra - Hun

SPAIN [poison_flower] (+Mad)

A Cas - Mad
    F Leo - MAO
    A Bar HOLD

SWEDEN & FINLAND [Chris Wilkinson] (+Nsw +StP)

F Swe (EC) - Nsw
    A Fin - StP
    A Mur - Rus

My personal observations from this first turn:
    • There obviously has been plenty of diplomacy going about in the seven-plus days I gave you for this turn. With only two bounces on the entire board (where I was expecting many more). Good job.
    • With two minor powers (Poland and those wily Swedes & Finns) the only nations on the board to capture multiple SC's this turn, orange's earlier prediction about the smaller powers being the X-factors may indeed pan out. (Reminder: You must hold a captured SC through the fall turn to get a build for it.)
    • It appears that the Swedes & Finns don't trust the Russians. (If history is any indication, they're right.)
    Orange, a map, if you are so obliged.

Fall 1000 AD orders are due Valentine's Day (February 14th). Other than Al Awrence, everyone got them in by deadline. Keep it up!
    Last edited by reismark; February 9, 2002, 23:04.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

My orders for Fall will be in on time. I however, am off to New Orleans from Thursday until President's Day (Monday). Therefore, would you keep that in mind for Winter deadline, please?

Comment

Last edited by orange; February 10, 2002, 22:02.
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Next time, before discussing what might or could happen to my country on the thread; would you kindly e-mail your idea to me?

Your idea has merit.

Comment

Comment

Waiting calmly for the orders to be processed
              Thank you in advance for when they are.

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys. Today's the day, scout's honor. (In general, weekends are not good for me, so it would be good of you to make your deadlines so that we don't run into this problem again.)
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                X