CaladbolgFT@aol.com

Alternates:
    Thomas
    Reismark
    reismarktq2@hotmail.com

Keith
    DuChateau
    du_chateau@yahoo.com

The last thing I need is a GM, every participating team has to have one guy GM a game, this is for the first round only, which only goes 9 years. After that I will take up the responsibility if it arises. I cannot GM since I am the Captain, if nobody wants to GM a game then I need someone to be Captain and I will GM the game. Also, please check in to make sure you are still participating and I have the correct information above, thanks and lets go kick some ASS.
    Last edited by Defiant; January 24, 2002, 16:42.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

One other thing, we have a nosey rosey out here by the name of Ruffhaus and he is on a pretty good team so if you have any questions about a game predictament that you are in DO NOT use these threads to ask for help or voice an opinion, email one or all of your teammates to ask for advice in the game you are in, and all other teammantes it is your duty to help the player that needs it. So be communicative so help each other. Good Luck!
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Thanks for the info Defiant.

Reismark's real name is "Thomas"
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Larry
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8
          Larry
          sonofab!tch!

Comment

Comment

Hey! Where are Curly and Mo?!?!?! Oh, a wise guy! Chucka, chucka, chucka! Doink!

Comment

Well , Defiant is pretty bald ( and I use the term "pretty" loosely ) so he would make a good Curly ! and seeing how Ruffy lets them both have it verbally I nominate him Moe

Comment

OK, since I got no responses to GM'ing a game who would like to Captain this game and I will GM a game. Please sign in below, thank you.

Comment

I'll captain providing someone tells me what this involves first...
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                      I'll captain providing someone tells me what this involves first...
                      Nothing really, save your signature on some papers your underlings will prepare for you. No, there's no need to waste your time reading them, master...

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                        Thanks for the info Defiant.

Reismark's real name is "Thomas"
                        Shhhh.... They're not supposed to know that
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I will take responsibility for GMing if need be. Hopefully I will not have another week absense from the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X