No announcement yet.

Dip 50 Please Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a link to the map provided by MDR in his e-mail with the Fall 1868 adjudication. I'll post it to the official thread when he creates one.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Sahib, I am sorry to see you go. Why turns have been bogged down like this is not becuase I've been waiting for players to get their moves in on time, however. It's due to lack of time. I set the deadlines up for the days I'm most likely to have the two plus hours it takes to adjudicate around 200 units and edit the map. Right now, I am trying to graduate college, finish a major project (both for college and trying to find a job), work my part time job, find a new job so that I can pay for what's left of college, and still find time to sleep and eat. Diplomacy and other games get stuck somewhere in the middle.
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Originally posted by Gerwald

Therefore, I propose a 4-way draw: CSA, Mexico, England and China. You ask why I excluded Holland and France?
        Actually, the Divine Order could give a rat's ass about Holland and France and whether or not they're included on the list. We do, however, protest the lack of Austria's name in consideration of the Final Four.

No groin-kicking please.
        His Divine Shadow
        zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Who do you think you are to be included in the FINAL FOUR, DUKE!
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

A tougher nut to crack than thou, eunuch.
            His Divine Shadow
            zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
            X