Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50 Deadline Reminder

Come on, people.

I've only received one new set so far. You guys better get your orders in by 11:59pm tonight or you will NMR.

I have orders from CSA, Turkey, Austria, Britain, & Mexico. Where are the rest?
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

NMR! NMR! NMR! NMR!

Don´t be soft on them, Mike, be a man!

Comment

We'll see what happens later tonight. I need orders from Defiant (China), El Awrence (Holland), Du_Chateau (France), and Riko (Japan)...The map has been sent to everyone, and it has been posted in the 'Dip 50 Deadline and Players List' thread a few posts down.

Let's see those orders, please.

Thanks.
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

NMR!
        NMR!
        NMR!

Especially China!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I am looking at the map and making my tactical moves, damn confederates, stay out of Kam also.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

NMR or not, I'll be in Kamchakta alright, flying the Stars and Bars proudly....
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Hate to be a pest, MDR. Would you send a copy of my moves back to me so I can see them?

Comment

Sent them in.

Comment

Time to give out some NMRs. Hey, the one time I went NMR in this game, I didn´t even have 24 hours grace. (Although more time would not have rescued me, I admit)

Comment

Working...
                  X