CGN Dip Spring 1903 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Dip Spring 1903 Moves

Time to get into the swing of things again, two NMR's couldn't be helped I guess, Hoggy(France) and Mark(England) but we shall move on, hopefully.

GM
    Defiant
    Home email defiant@charter.
    Work email seanc@herrschners.com
    ICQ# 46172786

Austria: orange
    bobby@udel.edu
    A-SER > RUM -BOUNCE
    A-BEL S A-SER > RUM -OK
    A-BUD > GAL -OK
    A-VIE S A-BUD > GAL -OK
    A-TYR > BOH -BOUNCE
    F-GRE S A-BUL -OK

Italy: ColonyPod
    TheChrisRepublic@aol.com
    A-MAR > HOLD -OK
    A-PIE S A-MAR > HOLD -OK
    F-ION > AEGEAN -OK
    F-EME S A-SYR > SMY -OK
    A-SYR > SMY -BOUNCE

Germany: Ruffhaus8
    Ruffhaus8@aol.com
    F-PIC > BEL -OK
    A-HOL S F-PIC > BEL -OK
    A-KIE S RUSSIAN F-SWE > DEN -***nso***
    A-MUN > RUH -OK

France: Hodad NMR!
    m_carerras@hotmail.com
    A-GAS > HOLD -OK
    A-SPA > HOLD -OK

Turkey: reismark
    reismark@civgaming.net
    A-SMY > HOLD -OK
    F-CON S A-SMY -OK
    F-BS S AUSTRIAN A-SER > RUM -OK

Russia: Laser
    drdemaree@hotmail.com
    A-NOR > HOLD -OK
    F-SWE > BAL -OK
    A-BOH > TYR -BOUNCE
    A-GAL > VIE -BOUNCE
    F-RUM > HOLD -DISLODGED, ***DESTROYED***
    F-SEV S F-RUM -OK
    A-WAR > GAL -BOUNCE

England: mark NMR!
    mark@civgaming.net
    F-NORTH > HOLD -OK
    F-DEN > HOLD -OK
    F-ECH > HOLD -OK
    A-BRE > HOLD -OK
    A-BEL > HOLD -DISLODGED, RETREAT TO BUR

Now lets get back on track, Orange tell me if you need to find a replacement for Mark, Hoggy turn in moves, you only have two units, shouldn't take you long. The retreat is to Bur so we can continue, Fall 1903 moves will be due Saturday January 12th at 5:59GMT. Lets get rocking again. Thanks
    Orange, can you get a map up as soon as you can, thanks!
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Are you sure? I was pretty sure I'd sent them in ages ago... then I missed the post in the thread.

Comment

Yes, find a replacement for mark ASAP. Hoggy, try to get moves in, they're not THAT hard

Mark's replacement may be temporary or it may be permanent. I'll get the map up soon, it will be located at...

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Defiant I need to know what Laser's retreat is for the map (and everyone else needs it for Diplomacy) so can you post it? He says he sent it long ago.
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

btw: there is a minor error in the moves. A Ser - Rum succeeded (4v2 I think it was) and also A Gal - Vie bounced and is dislodged.

Map has been updated with Laser's retreat which was to Silesia.

I didn't hear from Defiant, but Laser told me what it was so I could update the map. When are next moves due now Defiant?

Comment

Mark is back, he's still down for England so no need for a replacement. I suggest making Fall moves due on Friday...post to let us know Defiant, communications on this game have been suffering, and we want to try to get back on track with every three days.

Comment

Working...
            X