Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzen Dip!

"... On Donner! On Blitzen!..."

With so many games on hold, I was just thinking of running a FAST paced gunboat game on the standard, colonial, or SAS map. I'm thinking that with holidays for many people that we might be able to blast through a game. And I mean FAST paced. I'm thinking of at least one turn per day. Since it's gunboat there won't be any negotiation needed, just moves. I'll adjudicate when I have a full set of orders, so maybe we could even do more than one turn per day. We'll play it by ear.

If you are interested, please E-MAIL me (it's gunboat!) at RUFFHAUS8@aol.com with map/nation preferences. Posts to this thread will be ignored.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Standard Dip (Austria-Hungary, England, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey)

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Colonial Dip (Britain, China, France, Holland, Japan, Russia, Turkey)

SAS Dip (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela)

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

I sent you an E-Mail about this game and you haven't replied
        "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
        -Douglas Adams

Comment

:smacks head:

GUNBOAT!

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well, I'll be around.

Comment

Nooo! Don't start a gunboat game the only week I can't play it
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Blitzen Dip is ready to go! You've been e-mailed your nation assignments. Remember, no talking! No posting to the thread. Contact me by e-mail @ RUFFHAUS8@aol.com to submit orders, ask questions,etc. Get your orders in ASAP, and we'll all have some fun.

DEADLINES:

Spring 1870 orders due December 26th, 23:59 EST. Good Luck!

MAP:

Comment

It's not like I undisclosed any important information...

Sorry.
                  Last edited by Dr. Nick; December 24, 2001, 22:22.

Comment

*ahem* GUNBOAT! *ahem*

Comment

Okay folks... I'm still two sets of orders shy. Let's try to speed up things a bit here, eh? You know, BLITZen?

Comment

Still missing one set!

Comment

Working...
                        X