FINAL GAME Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINAL GAME Reminder

I never thought I'd have to do this for the final game on opening moves...

Still missing:
    Stefu
    Gerwald
    Iain
    Defiant

Defiant, I'm pretty sure you sent orders but for the life of me I can't find them, please resend.

NMR!!
    NMR!!
    NMR!!

Bah Humbug
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Hoggy!!!!!!!
      I sent them to you TWICE, last one 3 days ago to confirm my prelims, so much for prelims. I will FORWARD you the private message of the second send. Merry Christmas
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Mine are in for the third time, Hoggy , c'mon NMR the rest of the slackers. BTW, I sent the date at which I sent them to you so you know I am NOT a slacker, like Ruffhaus is saying.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

NMR!
          NMR!
          NMR!

I guess the Grinch stole their orders!. Come on slackers, this game has been delayed twice for the Spring 1901 turn.

NMR!
          NMR!
          NMR!
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

THIS IS BULL SH&*!!! I sent mine in on the 19th!!! I sent them to your email address: m_carreras@hotmail.com.

I will resend them now. An email to people would be more efficient in the future. When I am working as many hours as I do, I don't always decide to log on here to see that latest threads.

Gerwald/Fitz

Comment

Sorry about my absence last night, I was going to adjudicate but internet stopped working across town yesterday morning.

I will adjudicate tonight, and about the moves, I dunno why, but if you sent moves, then they weren't delivered. I will confirm the ones I have, so fear not.

Comment

That's the spirit Hoggy, don't let a little thing like a revolution stop the warring factor here.

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                  That's the spirit Hoggy, don't let a little thing like a revolution stop the warring factor here.
                  Bah! Only thing that kept me from Plaza de Mayo was your silly final game! I should be there with my people throwing rocks at the President, not GMing this game right now!

Comment

Hey, El Aw, did my moves get in? A confirmation note via e-mail would be nice, ya know! I just PMed them.
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Hey, El Aw, your PM box is full! Clean it up, and allow an extension for the benefit of those who PMed our moves in!
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                      X