Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a 1000 AD variant I made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's fair to run ONE cross club game at a time in the interest of drumming up interest in the game. That's all we do with the Frontier. One game. Any more runs the risk of bleeding the players of one or both clubs.

it's kinda like going to Burger King, buying a Whopper, and then marching into McDonalds to sit and eat. The first time you do it, no one's gonna make a big deal about it. Keep it up and the manager will toss you out on your keester.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Ruffhaus,
      The only problem with Frontier, is that it only has Apolyton players left playing the game, so in all praticality, it is a full blown Apolyton game.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Well, Defiant ever so much more the reason avoid too much cross-club gaming. Like I said, I think one at a time is enough
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Maybe I am missing the point here. Do I need to register with another club to play in this game?

Comment

No. Reismark was requesting that you post your info over at CGN, which yeah I guess that requires you to register, but you don't have to. Just post it here, we'll put it up over there.
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Sorry Ruff,
              I was answering your question before I read the post that it is a CGN game, I thought it was a Apolyton game, sorry Orange but I must withdraw my application for this game. If you were to make it an Apolyton game then.............................................. ....
              Good Luck with your game
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Make it an Apolyton game and I'm in.

Comment

Ok, it's an Apolyton game.

What's the difference if I post the moves and map and such over at CGN though as well as Apolyton? What's in a name?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I participate in ADC games. I don't desire to join any other club. I didn't want to have to register or visit another web site in addition to this one. Way to busy with life. Nothing against CGN.

Comment

What do I have to do to make it an ADC game? Just call it that?

Comment

What do I have to do to make it an ADC game? Just call it that?
                        You just have to post the adjudications here, as far as I know. I can definitely handle that.

I hate to waltz in and rain on the parade here, but I think running one cross-community game at a time is enough. Either this game is going to be an Apolyton game, or it's going to be a CGN game. I don't think it's right to come in here in and recruit players on regular basis to go play in another club.
                        Ruffhaus, the only reason CGN Dip 1 is a cross-club game is because our original GM went AWOL, had to give it up, and the only way Defiant would replace him was if he could get ACS club points for it. Otherwise, we were SOL. Before then, the game was entirely CGN-based with players and a GM who were willing to do it solely within the site. I really don't think calling that game a "cross-club" game is a fair assessment. Gerwald, if you don't want me to include you in our points listing once we have a couple of games finished, just say so and I won't put you down. That doesn't preclude you from playing the game with us. We are not all-exclusive. We are not trying to recruit people for a club so that they can't play Dip here. Heck, I even made an offer to a Dip lover I met on a message board for Survivor to come play (he turned me down because he was concerned about the lack of balance in the variant). We're just looking for people to play this game. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. In my opinion, this game would be much more of a "cross-club" game than CGN Dip 1 would ever be.

The only reason I asked people to post their info over at CGN (rather than here) was because we're still so small and trying every possible route in order to build an audience. I have no problems with people posting the information I requested here rather than there... I'd just truly appreciate it if you were willing to take the time to visit CGN

Adjudications for this game will be posted both here and at CGN. In the meantime... I've only received country prefs from two people. Please e-mail the rest to me at reismarktq2@hotmail.com and put the words "Medieval Diplomacy" in the subject line (so that my e-mail filter picks it up and sorts it out from the rest of the spam).
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                        X