Clear All

• Dip 61 Day of Apocralypse Reminder

I am missing moves from:

Iain
    Taurus
    Defiant
    Snowfire
    Orange (not One)

Deadline was tonight, grace period begins in 4 hours. Get them in before tomorrow night or I will be merciless!

sorry about that, thought I already sent them...ICQ history says otherwise.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Mine have been sent PM.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Mine should be in by ICQ.
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Iain and Taurus, you have around two-three hours before I adjudicate. Get em in or NMR!!!

Comment

How many hours is that, 2, 3, 24, 48, can't we be just a little bit more specific
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Oh, screw you Defiant, they've had 24hs since I posted that they had 24hs...

Comment

Don't know Larry, you gave them a 2-3 hour warning at 1:14 and adjudicated at 2:38, looks like just under an hour and a half. Gotta figure that one out. Maybe it's that new math.

Comment

Well, Defiant, I'm still angry at the whole situation. The truth is, if I hadn't had to get up at 6 am this morning, I wouldn't have NMRed because I would have been online at that time. That's why I'm so fuking pissed off at the situation.

Comment

Two words Hoggy and it would have fixed your whole situation, PRELIMINARY MOVES. They are only two units you have in France, I am not asking you to move 50 units, it wouldn't take you that long. If you are that busy get your prelims in now, that you are online. You are the one that put yourself in this position, you were already 48 hours late, so don't be blaming me for your problems, point your finger at yourself.

Comment

The last time I did preliminary moves they adjudicated ten minutes after I sent a correction...

Comment

That can happen if the GM says he will adjudicate when he gets all moves in prior to the due date, but he has to tell you that, otherwise it goes to due date. I don't think you would have to worry about that in this game, it seems so far, in its quick life, to always to the distance for the due date.

Comment

Working...
                        X