Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy Winter 1578 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy Winter 1578 Results

Sorry for the delay, I'm moving house at the moment, so very busy. Map won't be up till the weekend either - my PC is not set up at home yet.

Also, I am going to call for a Xmas break from the game - MDR is away until 7 Jan and I'm away from 21 Dec to 2 Jan and I'm sure the rest of you are all busy too. Please let me know if this is ok with you all, I don't want you to lose interest in the game becuase it will continue, I'm enjoying it. This will happen AFTER the Spring moves, which will be due next week. Let me have your comments.

RETREATS:

Chosokabe
    F-Iga retreat OTB

Oda
    A-Yamashiro retreat to Yamato

BUILDS:

Hojo
    A-Owari
    A-Kai
    A-Sagami
    F-Mutsu

Chosokabe
    A-Bingo

MAP:
    Will be up at the weekend

DEADLINE:
    Spring 1579 orders will be due Tuesday 18 December at 1159GMT. Please get them in on time, because I want to adjudicate before I go away.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Xmas break is ok...

Going to Scotchland?

Comment

Didn't we need a disband from El Awrence of Arabia? I took four of his SC's, he had a build in reserve and I destroyed 2 armies so that should leave one yet to go, please confirm, thank you
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Sorry Defiant, you are right - Hoggy, can I have a disband ASAP please.

Comment

Ay caramba!

F Etchu.

Comment

I knew he was trying to cheat , can't slip one by ol'Defiant
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
              I knew he was trying to cheat , can't slip one by ol'Defiant
              Yeah? Just make sure that you cover Kamchakta in Imperial "ol' Defiant"
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

And while we're at it, let it be know that 'Mr. Nice Guy' has now shown the brutal blade to Larry worse than he hit Talon iun last year's tournament final. Which just goes to show you that in any given Dip game you can have your ass handed to you by your buddy. Ordinarily I'd let this pass without comment, but since my man "ol' Defiant" likes to slander my impeccable record as an ally all the time....

What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Oh this is good coming from RumpRoast Ruffhaus8, you ask, how did he acquire the nickname RumpRoast, well let me tell you, it got stuck to him by how many times he burned someone's ass, Defiant's included.
                  His actions just prior to my stab of Hoggy here reminds me of an analogy fromt he movie "Animal House", which I suggest everybody to watch. It is the part where this young college guy has this pretty girl in bed and he is messing with her and like many of Ruffhaus's dates, she passed out. Unlike Ruffhaus, this kid had a conscience and so the devil appeared on one shoulder and the angel on the other. While he is looking at this defenseless girl and decideing whether to f*** her or not the angel would say "don't do it, it isn't right" and of coarse the devil is saying "f*** her, f*** her brains out".
                  Ruffhaus was my little devil on my shoulder saying, "stab him, stab him, I would"
                  In all fairness to the devil on my shoulder, I had already decided to stab Hoggy cause it was tactically sound for this game but he was still there 'ing in my ear.

Also let it be known that Ruffhaus has stabbed Napoleon so hard, Napoleon won't even play anymore and he made Scott quit.

So when you think of Ruffhaus, you should think of this symbol when negotiating with him.

Have a nice day

Comment

Bah! Screw you both! After TITANS it was proved that you are both evil sonsofb!tches with no morality or consciounce!

Comment

LOL, well thanks for the compliments guys! While your facts are typically construed, I am honored, as any Dip player would be that youy think me so evil. And I cherish my collection of the afforementioned TKOs!

oh yes, make that

(now, back to Defiant's spin control exercises)

Comment

Ok, so I posted this last week and it disappeared, but I emailed you too, so no excuses. I am still waiting 1 set (guess who, Hoggy!) - you have 24 hrs or you NMR - sort it out...

Map:
                        Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
                        X