Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Spring 1863 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't Vla taken by Japan?

Also...I will retreat my Fleet in Anc to GoAlaska please.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I guess Du_C forgot to post the move...

Map updated.

Comment

Hey Du, shoudn't F-NGU be destroyed and F-Timor be able to retreat to CEL or Celebes ? ( Holland ) You have F-Timor being destroyed , but it bounced in Queensland and than was dislodged from the Timor sea so it should be able to retreat right ? Anybody

Comment

Chazzy is correct. His fleet in New Guinea was destroyed, but he can retreat F Timor Sea to Celebes or Celebes Sea.
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

The Austrian Kaiser would like to share this piece of information to the rest of the civilized world.
            That feeble attempt of a Japanese stab of China was in fact a ploy to the rest of the world in an attempt to probably distract Russia for a moment and lead him into a false sense of security.
            Do not be lulled by this action for Japan and China have far greater plans for the rest of us and it usually means our extinction.
            We will be in contact when we learn more, we are torchuring one of China's leading diplomats and he started talking quite easily once we gave him a candy bar.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Thanks Ruffy, I thought so ! Fleet Timor Sea retreats to the Celebes Sea !

Due to the ineffectiveness of the Dutch war effort the Gov't has fallen and been replaced by ultra conservatives. We plan on using our armed forces as Mercenaries to be sold to the highest bidder. Come one , come all ...... place your bids

Comment

"Who me? No wait! It was Boshko. Boshko made me do it... please"
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Moves are extended till Tuesday at 5:30 PM PST

Comment

Working...
                  X