Du Chateau as GM for ADC Final Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Du Chateau as GM for ADC Final Game

Since there hasn't been any movement on the GM for ADC final game I am asking Du Chateau if he would like to GM it, he had shown interest in doing it, Du Chateau please confirm if you still would like to GM the final game, and you can do it by randomly assigning all the countries to the players, and list them in this thread please. Thank you in advance!
    Just in case:

Stefu-
    Gerwald-
    The Orange1-
    *End is Forever-
    Sahib-
    Ruffhaus8-
    Defiant-
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

????? Erm, you did see the other thread, right? El Awrence agreed to do it, if you need another confirmation. Yell at him if he's not assigning positions yet.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Yes Snowfire, Defiant can read.
      But also in that thread, there were shared ideas on some GM'ing and some mapmaking but no confirmation of either case or not.
      So before this game gets delayed before it starts I posted this thread.

So I will let this thread be, whoever posts the random country assignments FIRST, on this thread has the GM'ing job, that should make it final.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Hmm, first to post seems a wee bit silly. So tell you what: here are some random country assignments, with the only restriction being that you can't have the same country you had in the qualifying round. Done with the aid of my handy 8-sided die (the same as a damge from a longsword or the hit die of a cleric). Luckily random assignments tend to be as good from one person as from anybody else, although EA can change them if he wishes I suppose.

Stefu- Turkey
        Gerwald- Austria
        The Orange1- Russia
        *End is Forever*- France
        Sahib- England
        Ruffhaus8- Germany
        Defiant- Italy

As the Defiant-approved (TM) () GM, I hereby hand this game over to El Awrence, with all officialness and forms signed in triplicate. Yay.

Comment

Nicely done smartarse
          Italy, I wonder how random that was........................
          But, abiding by my own rules I will accept this, but Snowfire, you may delegate authority you may not delegate responsibilty, if Hoggy doesn't set get a thread up within a day with the first deadline and map, you are the GM, how's that.

Comment

Sure, if Hoggy bails I'll happily be GM, but I rather doubt that.

As for Italy, well, that's what happens when a certain Carthaginian ruler stabs Egypt in the back . Although look at it another way: 7 was the number for Italy, and nobody ever rolled it- you got Italy because you were last on the list and it was all that was left. If you had been less modest and stuck your name at the top of the qualifiers list, then you would have gotten another power, assuming the die rolled the same as before. So, in other words, it's actually your own fault that you're Italy.

Comment

See, nobody ever wants Italy, not even a random draw. At 20:45, tomorrow you have the GM job if Hoggy is AWOL.

BTW, you should have used the order Ruffhaus had for qualifying for this game.

Thanks for helping get this game started, that's all I wanted.

Comment

Hey, hey hey! I thought you were all still deciding if to do prefs or random country placements!

Jeeeeeeeesus!

So I see, random country placements... Thread will be up tonite.

Comment

Working...
                X