Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50, Imp3 - New Holland required

Hey everyone.

We need a new player for Holland. The position is fairly strong. It's an insults and compliments game...you need to insult your enemy (through press) to attack a unit or compliment an ally (also through press) to support their move. Check the Dip 50, Summer Retreats thread for the latest map. If you want the position, email me directly at:

mikedr@gte.net

Thanks in advance to all who apply.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

What happened to Holland?
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

still looking...anyone willing to help us out?
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Well, since there is still no new Holland, how about this:

I propose a draw. Yes, you heard me right, I do. It should include CSA, Mexico, Austria, China, ENgland, France and Turkey. I know it is pretty large, but I have a reason: I believe we could and will eliminate two, perhaps even three of those in this game before we would finally agree to stop. ANd then it all looks like the final result will rather be a conceded win to Holland if the new player is smart enough. So why not use the dutch absense to agree to share the board while we still can?

Comment

Working...
        X