No announcement yet.

ADCT 2001 Final Results/Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, great! All we need is a GM. El Awrence and SnowFire have both graciously volunteered. How about one of you do this game and the other one start up a new game?
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

How about one GM's and the other does maps? This way neither suffers from overkill

If you two take my suggestion up I'd recommend that Snowie adjudicate and Erwin do maps, if only because Snowie's map offerings left a lot to be desired
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

@ reismark

Comment

reis: Come on now. They make it so obvious that attempted move of circle in a blue sea square, supported by a box, to a square guarded by a big square which is supported by a 1x3 cm box results in a standoff.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

WOW.....now thats why I like this club, not only is there some good dipping but you can also rip on your fellow Apolytoners. BTW, I'm cheering for anyone but Defiant

Comment

Hey! At least I made it to the show, you are still in the minors stroking your bat.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Hey, maybe I just wanted to let someone else have a shot this year Anxiously awaiting your demise

Comment

Oh, I forgot to ask, how is your week long vacation going, at home, everyday, ............................with your wife, is she finding stuff for you to do..................... all the time.
                  Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Why do you think I'm hiding in the computer room

Comment

That's where I would be, ahhhhhh, she would still hunt me down.

Comment

Working...
                      X