Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iain, Napoleon Please Read

Iain,
    I do need moves from you for Domination and Napoleon I need moves from you also, please get them in ASAP.
    Thanks
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Sent by PM, apologies for the delay.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Got yours Iain, Napoleon you are going to NMR if you don't get them in by tonight.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

C'mon Napoleon, we can't let up our "coalition against terror" with a stupid NMR.

No offence RUFFHAUS...
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

None taken, Iain. I'd play it the same way in your shoes.

I'm only 'offended' by the 5 day grace period.
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Ruffhaus is right, enough is enough, I do not have Napoleon's moves so he NMR's I will "start" working on the moves tonight.

AFTER, the adjudication of these moves I have a suggestion, with Napoleon's dismissal in the game, I would like a vote for Snowfire to take over his position and let the remaining Australian fleet go into civil disorder. I need a unanimous vote by all for this to work, including Ruffhaus and Snowfire, thank you.
            Let me know ASAP.

Comment

Geeeee.... is Berzerker not available?

If Nappy is bailing on another game, then it would make sense to replace him. I have no objection to Snowfire taking over France, but I would like to see his Aussie fleet under seperate control or just placed in limbo (civil disorder). It's not like the unit was cooperating with France before this as it raided the West African coast.
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Ruffhaus,
                If you read 2nd paragraph, line 2 subline towards the end, I am saying his remaining fleet goes into civil disorder. Snowfire knows the game better than anyone remaining. Best logical answer.

Comment

I agree - give the place to Snowfire
                  "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Hmmm. As a neighbor of France, Russia wouldn't want to see the French Empire thrown into a civil war. Snowfire as a replacement is accepted. Of course; hindsight being 20/20, we should have pounded him this Spring.

Comment

Working...
                    X