SYRIA ( 1 Build )

F-Antioch

MACEDON ( 1 Build )

F-Cassandriea

CARTHAGE ( 1 Build )

A-Leptis Magna

EGYPT ( 1 Disband )

A-Petra

Alright fellas, the 2-way draw proposal failed as you can see by Snowies post. I now have a proposal for a Macedonian SOLO to be voted on so send in your yes or no vote with your Spring 265 b.c. moves .
    Thats right , a proposal for a Macedonian Solo is on the table so don't forget to vote . Moves will be due on Wed.Nov. 7th.

Hmm... well, tomato, toh-mato. I'm not conceding, because my buddy orange is going to turn on RUFFHAUS who moved fleets toward him and wants to leave him out of the draw (right?) and will be aided by Defiant. However, if Defiant wants to throw the game (and is voting yes for the solo proposal), then there's not much point in continuing the game, since Carthage + Macedon rules the whole darn map basically and it would be impossible to resist. But if Defiant wants to throw the game, he will also be smacked with a large trout, but that's another issue.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I need a map before I can send orders
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Thanks for the map Defiant , I have 1 set of spring 265 moves in and am waiting for the others. The deadline stands than as I have not been asked for an extention. Don't forget the votes , but I think Snowie has spoken

Comment

Working...
          X