Dip 61 Day of Apocralypse Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 61 Day of Apocralypse Reminder

On one hand, I need to apologise for my lack of consistency as GM but last week was very hectic as I had to do lighting for a small production at school and, well, I spent most of my energy on that, as well as time. Hopefully, we're back to normal now.

Britain: 2 Builds
    France: 2 Builds
    Spain: 2 Builds
    Italy: 3 Builds
    Germany: 4 Builds
    Egypt: 3 Builds
    Turkey: 3 Builds
    Ukraine: 2 Builds
    Poland: 2 Builds
    Russia: 2 Builds

check for errors, I apologise for the delay. Builds have been extended till this Friday. I'm still missing:

Britain
    Egypt
    Poland

Map
    Last edited by Dr. Nick; October 31, 2001, 21:15.

Turkey has 3 builds...

Plus - Irn, Gre, Bul, Geo
    Minus - Ank
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I believe mine are in, NBR the foul French who gave up a build just to screw me, ingrates.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

I gave you mine
        A-GDA
        A-WAR
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I still have a distinct lack of ground forces.

Surely Britain could start with at least one army?

Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Re: Dip 61 Day of Apocralypse Reminder

Are you sure that Rumania belongs to Ukraine ? There is no unit there at the end of autumn...
            -----------------
            someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

VGR, that's the glitch that you get into when coloring a province as units move into them in the spring turn. A territory is occupied in the fall, and that is when it should be colored with the hue of the occupying nation. There are of course other methods like shading the SC dots themselves.

In this case El Awrence has Ukraine (dats me!) down for two builds, not three, so there shouldn't be a problem in that respect.
              Last edited by RUFFHAUS 8; November 2, 2001, 14:36.
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I paint the territories when the army moves in, I colour the sc in the fall.

Comment

Working...
                X